Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car valeting in Newbridge or Naas

Options
  • 06-05-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a mobile valeting service in Newbridge or Naas. I've seen valeteers that wash the cars and put cheep wax without polishing and/or claying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

If you want a proper 'detail' then i would highly recommend Brian at spirit detailing in Leixlip http://spiritdetailing.com/contact

To me there is a world of difference between a valet and a detail,a valet is where some guy takes 70 odd euro off you and hoovers and washes your car and leaves it smelling like a taxi - zero skill or expertise involved.

A detail is a proper paint decontamination and paint restoration.

I think you might know this though seeing as you mention claying etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭regedit

tossy wrote: »
    If you want a proper 'detail' then i would highly recommend Brian at spirit detailing in Leixlip http://spiritdetailing.com/contact

To me there is a world of difference between a valet and a detail,a valet is where some guy takes 70 odd euro off you and hoovers and washes your car and leaves it smelling like a taxi - zero skill or expertise involved.

A detail is a proper paint decontamination and paint restoration.

I think you might know this though seeing as you mention claying etc.

You're right tossy. I do detailing of my car myself 1-2 a year and I think I do a good job but I would like someone do do a professional job. I will look for Brian in Leixlip. Is he a mobile detailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Not mobile as far as i know,all work carried out at his unit.Proper detailing should be done indoors with correct lights etc. Check out his website for pics of his work.

Advertisement