Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage shaving tools

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

For me personally, there are two brushes that look interesting. The metal one in the top left (depending on price) and the black and white one ($22 seems a little high to me).

The metal looking one looks like it still has a knot in good condition. The black and white one may need a new knot.

The black handled razor could be a good razor if the adjustment works and the doors are not misaligned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

I got the black handle razor. Seems to be was working good. Just needs a clean and buff and its good as new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Just got back from Tombstone. Are you living in AZ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

No, was just down there for the day. I am visiting girlfriends family in Phoenix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

Does anyone else find it strange how nearly everything is marked as $22?
    I mean 20 or 25 would make some sense but 22 seems a very random number to price everything at (unless AZ shopping tax rounds the figure to 25?)

• Advertisement
Advertisement