Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Doc Marten boots?

Options
  • 06-05-2013 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

I must buy a pair of black patent Doc Marten boots as a present for someone on Thursday. Anyone know of a particular shoe shop in the city that stocks these. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Gamayun

McCarthy's in the Coal Quay springs to mind, ring ahead to check.

Here's a thread from a few years back, might still be pertinant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I think Korky's and Schuh do them as well. Again, call ahead to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

Thanks for the replies. Schuh on Patrick St have them in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

yeah theres loads shops that sell them. There is one also in Paul Street, lets say if you had your back towards the shopping centre tis on the right hand side...

• Advertisement

Ok. Will check that one out thanks as I always park in Paul St car park. McCarthy's don't sell the patent ones at all and Schuh have exactly one pair left!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Pants I hope you find them now, id nearly say she does have them as they have quiet a good selection. I know tis Dublin but if all fails and you cant find them, I got a few pairs from this shop in Dublin and they had all types and sizeshttp://www.chinablueshoes.com/dr-martens.html

That's great thanks. I was looking at getting them online but it was shops in the UK that came up in search. Will have a look at that site. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 voyage

The Central Shoe Store http://www.centralshoestorescork.com/ on Grande Parade also sell Docs, not sure about sizes or styles.

Bought the last pair in her size in Schuh today!! Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement