Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone fancy jumping my mare around Boswell?

Options
  • 06-05-2013 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Lol. Slowly but surely getting my confidence back up after being dumped couple wks ago. All she needs is more rounds and think it will be less of a battle. BUT she can get incredibly strong and as am only back in the saddle a year my reaction time just isn't there and am trying to focus on myself which at times with a green horse is a loosing battle. . . So am looking for a very experienced rider to do a round before I hop on....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Me me me marley!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ilovemarmite

Anytime, as long as they are little crosspoles and you will leadrein me around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I'd love to come watch how it's done :) My mare sounds very similar!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

If silverfox can't help you, I'll ask my daughter to help you out, she's a little odd in that she likes riding green/strong horses. She's worked with difficult horses in the past and is currently jumping her own mare (and others) over metre courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Thanks dave66 - hopefully silverfox will help & my new box is arriving in 2 wks so going to to tons & tons of schooling sessions over a course @ boswell.
    dave66 wrote: »
    If silverfox can't help you, I'll ask my daughter to help you out, she's a little odd in that she likes riding green/strong horses. She's worked with difficult horses in the past and is currently jumping her own mare (and others) over metre courses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Don't worry, silver fox is on it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ilovemarmite

I can be the mint/carrot administrator :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

When are you going to Boswell?

Advertisement