Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding photo Ideas?

• 06-05-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    We are getting married this Friday in Salthill,Galway.
    Only a very small wedding (just the two of us ).
    I would love to hear some advice on nice ideas for some photos?
    We have thought of a good few of the obvious ones along the prom,claddagh,etc.
    But I would love to hear If anyone would have any ideas what so ever!
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

The beach, by Blackrock diving board, is a nice setting I think. The photographer can stand ½ way up the steps with ye on the large colourful stones/pebbles.
    Ye kicking The Wall.

Are you from Galway and a GAA fan? Pearce Stadium is very close
    And there shouldn’t be a problem with being allowed access to the stadium for a photo on the pitch/in the stand/terrace (might be cheesy though)
    Driving range & golf course is also nearby

I think walking down a busy Quay/Shop street might look nice

Bearna Woods could be a very nice setting too.
    Enjoy the day anway, throw up some photos after if you don't mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

Barna is a great spot for photos, it has a little pier and small beach (covered in seaweed though last time i was there) but on the right hand side you have boas as a nice back drop and if you get up on the wall (watch the high heels) you have the Burran in the back ground.
    Also Barna woods is beautiful for photos, if you go in about 100 yards that is plenty. and if you take the patch on the left of the car park, just up on the right at the end of the path is a little clearing i use for photoshoots all the time. very nice and setting.

If you are brave, the diving boards at Blackrock make another great setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Thanks a million for the tips guys.
    I will be more than happy to put some pictures up.

By the way,I'm originally from Mayo so might give Pearse stadium a miss :)

Advertisement