Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you get travel insurance when taking MH abroad?

Options
  • 07-05-2013 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    I have the standard motorhome policy with Dolmen which covers breakdown assist abroad. I have some specified items on my household insurance (jewelry, camera). And I also have the European Health Insurance card (old E111). So, what does travel insurance cover that all of these don't? Missed Ferry departure is all I can think of. Is there any other big reason I should get it?
    I've always bought an annual policy so far, but now that we're using the motorhome abroad I'm wondering is there a need
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭niloc1951

kelbal wrote: »
    Hiya,
    I have the standard motorhome policy with Dolmen which covers breakdown assist abroad. I have some specified items on my household insurance (jewelry, camera). And I also have the European Health Insurance card (old E111). So, what does travel insurance cover that all of these don't? Missed Ferry departure is all I can think of. Is there any other big reason I should get it?
    I've always bought an annual policy so far, but now that we're using the motorhome abroad I'm wondering is there a need
    thanks

The answer can be found in the attached file

Advertisement