Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Deposit?

Options
  • 07-05-2013 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought a Samsung S3 back in October, together with a 130 euro deposit. I believe that this was to be credited to my account after six months. 

This has not happened. I have got conflicting advice as to how to go about dealing with this, whether to call customer care, or go into the shop where I bought the phone.

Can you help me please?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

chases0102 wrote: »
    Hi,

I bought a Samsung S3 back in October, together with a 130 euro deposit. I believe that this was to be credited to my account after six months. 

This has not happened. I have got conflicting advice as to how to go about dealing with this, whether to call customer care, or go into the shop where I bought the phone.

Can you help me please?
    Hi chases0102,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin I will be able advise exactly when you are due to receive your deposit.

It is automatically applied to your eMobile account after you have paid your 6th bill. You can then either request a refund to your bank account or it can remain on your eMobile account to pay off subsequent bills.

Grainne

Advertisement