Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bassist Needed!

• 07-05-2013 10:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22

What's Crackin,

Rhythm Guitarist and a Drummer here starting a new band, we have jammed many times previously but only recently we have started writing ****. Kind of stuff we're writing is hard to describe as we don't want to limit ourselves in one genre but to try and summarise, maybe a Groovy/Rock/Metal band, clean vocals (Clean in the sense that nobody will be ****ing screaming unless it is on par with Layne Staley or something, and not clean like those ****ing metal core fagits). We will be jamming soon again and I have plans to record (Just on a camera) one of the tunes we have written so you can get a jist of what we are playing.

We are North Dublin Based, I am 24 and the Drummer is 23! We jam in the drummers house but will obviously hit the studios when the band becomes complete!

Peace!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lifegame

Hey lads where in North Dublin? I'm in Drumcondra regularly!, up for all sorts, you have your own material or want to do covers or both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 Degs

What's up man,

We literally just started piecing our first song together this week. Yeah I have no problem doing covers, for a bit of fun, breaks the ice and always handy to throw into a set if needed. We're in Glasnevin man, so not too far away. You got any **** of you playing dude?

Peace!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lifegame

Pm sent =)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 Degs

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dori

Hi, Im producer/bassist/guitarist living in Dublin 20 and I can help you with recording.
    PM me if you need help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement