Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REFUND REQUIRED

Options
  • 07-05-2013 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Here we go.

i submitted a complain on the 19th-04 to eircom, requesting a refund, because i was charged for a service that i am not/never used.

And up to today no one from eircom called me as they promised me, when i did called them before 19th-04.

I need urgently my money back.

Can anyone give me an update on this matter, because i am sick of calling their refund or whatever number , waiting for 20mn then nothing .... useless (my opinion)

reference of the complain i think is: 
    (KMM10128691I20425L0KM)‏

thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tougue79 wrote: »
    Here we go.

i submitted a complain on the 19th-04 to eircom, requesting a refund, because i was charged for a service that i am not/never used.

And up to today no one from eircom called me as they promised me, when i did called them before 19th-04.

I need urgently my money back.

Can anyone give me an update on this matter, because i am sick of calling their refund or whatever number , waiting for 20mn then nothing .... useless (my opinion)

reference of the complain i think is: 
    (KMM10128691I20425L0KM)‏

thank you.
    Hello tougue79

I have sent you a private message in relation to this.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tougue79

Hello tougue79

I have sent you a private message in relation to this.

Regards

Al
    Thanks for the pm

however still not satisfied the way eircom is dealing with my complain so far ... no one contacted from 19th April to tiday...

they have my money, still ... 

when you owe them u must pay immediately , but when they have your money , they will keep u waiting for ages before a dammnn refund..

need my money back..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

i have a similar issue.  esecurity was put on my system remotely and i have been billed E25 a month for it even though it's only 3.99.

I called 2 months ago to have it removed and to have the refund applied but lo and behold the new bill arrived WITH the refund but with a further deduction of E25 for the current billing period for an product i didn't agree to/order.

i have paid my current bill minus the E25.00 and spoken with customer service in relation to this, I asked for a confirmation email asking that this be removed - this was 2 weeks ago.....no email.

very shoddy customer service.

eircom is a joke .... never ever again

Still no contact from lie-com,   promise...lies ... promise ... lies....  still haven't got my money back ...

+1 month  now ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Still no contact from lie-com,   promise...lies ... promise ... lies....  still haven't got my money back ...

+1 month  now ..

Hi tougue79

I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

It can take up to 10 working days for a full investigation to complete once a formal complaint has been lodged with our complaints department and upon completion a complaints representative will be in contact you.

Regards

Al

Hi tougue79

I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

It can take up to 10 working days for a full investigation to complete once a formal complaint has been lodged with our complaints department and upon completion a complaints representative will be in contact you.

Regards

Al
    19-04-13 to tiday, no one contacted me so far, i had to call the complain or refund line , then wait for 20mn then line get cut while talking to the person on the other end....

i just want my money back , and will never have anything to do with lie-com again ...

Still no contact from lie-com,   promise...lies ... promise ... lies....  still haven't got my money back ...

Still no contact from lie-com,   promise...lies ... promise ... lies....  still haven't got my money back ...

lies..... lies ..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

lies..... lies ..........

Hi tougue79,

Can you send on your eircom account number or tel no: so I can follow up with customer care directly.

Mark

Hi tougue79,

Can you send on your eircom account number or tel no: so I can follow up with customer care directly.

Mark
    Hi Mark,

pm sent with requested info.

thx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi tongue79,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.

I have checked this with on our complaints file and it has been resolved and closed. The account has been ceased and a refund cheque has been sent to you on the 22/05 for €31.72, the balance that was debited from your account.

It also states on file that attempts were made to contact your mobile but no answer. My apologises if this was not the case.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi tongue79,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.

I have checked this with on our complaints file and it has been resolved and closed. The account has been ceased and a refund cheque has been sent to you on the 22/05 for €31.72, the balance that was debited from your account.

It also states on file that attempts were made to contact your mobile but no answer. My apologises if this was not the case.

Thanks

Tracey
    thank you , just to say no one ever contacted me , no miss call/voice message..

anyway i got my check today finally, very bad experience , but i hv learned my lesson ... never ever again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Ok I'm glad to hear you got your cheque today tougue79. Please accept my apologises for the bad experience you have encountered with ourselves.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement