Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

atheism. what does it stand for? Biscuits, it seems!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Lads, ye can't bate a chocolate digestive with a cuppa tae :pac:

This is going to sound a bit mad, but I love digestives and I love chocolate but I hate chocolate digestives :mad:

I am a fan of all things old skool when it comes to biscuits. Bourbon cream anyone or maybe a jammie dodger??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

mohawk wrote: »
    This is going to sound a bit mad, but I love digestives and I love chocolate but I hate chocolate digestives :mad:

I am a fan of all things old skool when it comes to biscuits. Bourbon cream anyone or maybe a jammie dodger??

Bourbons for breakfast.
    Really ought to finish that.[size]

• Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Not at all. Champagne = good thing. Guinness = good thing. Black velvet = Blllleeeeuuuggghhhh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Jernal wrote: »
    Bourbons for breakfast.
    Really ought to finish that.[size]

Why do you keep calling it bourbons T_T

• Registered Users Posts: 19,219 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

endacl wrote: »
    Not at all. Champagne = good thing. Guinness = good thing. Black velvet = Blllleeeeuuuggghhhh!!!

Whisky =good thing.
    Coffee = good thing.
    Whisky in coffee = Blllleeeeuuuggghhhh!!!

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    Why do you keep calling it bourbons T_T

Honestly, if you hadn't pointed out I'd never have noticed it was a single bourbon. Jesus! Talk about a sh*tty breakfast!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Honestly, if you hadn't pointed out I'd never have noticed it was a single bourbon. Jesus! Talk about a sh*tty breakfast!

You think having several drinks for breakfast is better than one?
    Well... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Heh, my better half posted that song on my facebook wall on my birthday last year, just to be ironic about it. [/random personal aside]

BLASPHEMER!!!

Bourbons are quite good. I ate them religiously (heh) while doing lesson plans when I was living on campus in Maynooth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Replace atheism with scientific environmental humanist atheism
    is the key to victory over the irrational and the spark for the awakening
    of Earths humanoids.

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    You think having several drinks for breakfast is better than one?
    Well... :pac:

Best way to face the misery of the morning. Sure, if you can afford them why not?

of Earths humanoids.
    Here we go again...

of Earths humanoids.

YES! This will be fun :D

Here we go again...

Amazing what you can on the interweb these days.

of Earths humanoids.
    Here we go again...

21472xe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Just read the trolling posts there .your man has funny logic. I don't believe in god myself, at least not in a conventional sense. Perhaps the universe, everything in and beyond it , which we can observe and which we cant, is god in a way? I dunno , all I can say is I can only believe in what can be proven and maybe one we'll find out if theres some godly intelligence maybe we won't.

Until then does that make me an atheist and if so can I join your guys internet atheist cult the op troll mentioned? Also does this mean I have to give up my stamp collecting?

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Just read the trolling posts there .your man has funny logic. I don't believe in god myself, at least not in a conventional sense. Perhaps the universe, everything in and beyond it , which we can observe and which we cant, is god in a way? I dunno , all I can say is I can only believe in what can be proven and maybe one we'll find out if theres some godly intelligence maybe we won't.

Until then does that make me an atheist and if so can I join your guys internet atheist cult the op troll mentioned? Also does this mean I have to give up my stamp collecting?

Do you have any biscuits and if so, what kind?

Stamp collecting will have to stop. Your cult pack is in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

People give out about psychics yet go to churches and put money in the basket- what's the difference? People look for crutches

Bannasidhe wrote: »

Think very carefully before you answer this question.

• Advertisement

Think very carefully before you answer this question.
    Dont ... answer ... 'KitKat' ...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

They'll have to rename this thread, ''Atheism, Agnosticism and Biscuits''

Having said that, I'm partial to a Club Milk myself. Is it a biscuit?
    Is it a bar?
    No, its SUPER.....

Bannasidhe wrote: »

Biscuits is one thing I usually have a lot of. Chcolate digestives as a good solid biscuit starting ground. Wagon wheels as a bit of a treat and in the middle I have those big thick luxury choc chip biscuits with the big choc chunks. I also have those butter biscuits I think they're called, thin square with the thin chocolate top with patterns on it. Also lots of tea, coffee press, nescafe capacinos. So what do I have to do to get into this cult? Mutilate my first born sons genitalia? Swear a life of abstenance? Wage a war on non atheists and use myself as a human bomb?

Biscuits is one thing I usually have a lot of. Chcolate digestives as a good solid biscuit starting ground. Wagon wheels as a bit of a treat and in the middle I have those big thick luxury choc chip biscuits with the big choc chunks. I also have those butter biscuits I think they're called, thin square with the thin chocolate top with patterns on it. Also lots of tea, coffee press, nescafe capacinos. So what do I have to do to get into this cult? Mutilate my first born sons genitalia? Swear a life of abstenance? Wage a war on non atheists and use myself as a human bomb?

Just declare three times 'There is no God' and share the bikkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

This is the best thread since that guy posted in the 'wrong forum'.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Is there anything to be said for a packet of Maryland cookies? They were the only food stuff I couldn't get and missed during my erasmus in Austria. Actually speaking of that there were some great own brand (Clever) cookies from Merkur, big packet for 99 cent can't be fekin bet.

Also screw the lot of ye anti Milka cult backstards, the one with brownies inside is heavenly.

Stamp collecting will have to stop. Your cult pack is in the post.

I'll stop the stamp collecting but only if I can have powers to eternally undamn non non believers to eternal not nothingness (or returning to star dust) after death. That or the deal is off. I love me stamps.

I'll stop the stamp collecting but only if I can have powers to eternally undamn non non believers to eternal not nothingness (or returning to star dust) after death. That or the deal is off. I love me stamps.

When you get to level ten, these powers will be granted. Along with the ceremonial whacky stick. Years of study ahead for you.

Lesson 1: wagon wheels are not biscuits.

Galvasean wrote: »
    This is the best thread since that guy posted in the 'wrong forum'.

For reference to any of the freshers' mind's who haven't been heavily indoctrinated in the art of our biscuity atheism cult yet.

• Advertisement

I see a few moderators in here. I usually have a bit of a problem with authority for its potential to be abused. But on this occasion I have a cunning plan. One of us needs to infiltrate the theists forums and move up the ranks to moderator status. The one of us comes in as a troll questioning the theists like the op. The mole moderator shall then begin to ban any theist who can't come up with a valid reason to defend their beliefs and shall state 'as is in accordance with the scriptures' after every ban handed out. What do you reckon? Doable?

Advertisement