Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling my order

Options
  • 07-05-2013 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hi .....had Eircom rep around last week and convinced me to sigh up for broadband, told him I would but first must find out how much I have left on provider I was using now, he told me there is a cooling off period of 7 days if I want to cancel.

Found out I still have 8 months left on current contract, phoned the rep up and told him I need to cancel order, he told me I need to phone 1901 and talk to someone there, after lot of frustrating calling I finally through to someone, told him the story and he said he would cancel order, 5mins later I get text message from Eircom telling me my new phone service has been connected with order number, then today get another text welcoming me to Eircom and my phone service is now active .....WTF  please sort it out ....Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

the_pits wrote: »
    Hi .....had Eircom rep around last week and convinced me to sigh up for broadband, told him I would but first must find out how much I have left on provider I was using now, he told me there is a cooling off period of 7 days if I want to cancel.

Found out I still have 8 months left on current contract, phoned the rep up and told him I need to cancel order, he told me I need to phone 1901 and talk to someone there, after lot of frustrating calling I finally through to someone, told him the story and he said he would cancel order, 5mins later I get text message from Eircom telling me my new phone service has been connected with order number, then today get another text welcoming me to Eircom and my phone service is now active .....WTF  please sort it out ....Thanks

Hi the_pits

I'm very sorry to hear of this,

Can you please send me a private message including your landline number? I'll look into this and get back to you.

Regards

Al

Advertisement