Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humptyback and Clubfoot

Options
  • 07-05-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Humptyback and Clubfoot were drinking pals and every Sat night they had a good old drinking session, one Sat night Humptyback had a drop too much, he said to Clubfoot, “ I’m taking the shortcut across the cemetery, Clubfoot say’s “no way it’s far too spooky, there’s an evil spirit in it” “rubbish” says Humpty, “I going anyway” so off he goes alone.
    Halfway across a spirit rises up out of the ground, it towers over him 20ft tall, and say’s “who disturbs my domain” Humpty is terrified, “it’s only me Humpty” the spirit says “what’s that on your back?” Humpty says “it’s my hump” the spirit reaches down and grabs the hump saying “I’ll have that”
    Humpty can’t believe it, he stands up straight and runs like the wind, for the first time in his life…
    Next Sat down the pub and clubfoot can’t get over it, “it’s a miracle, I wish I had the courage to chance it” humpty say’s
    “Have a few more glasses and see how you feel…”

Three hours later and he’s well steamed and raring to go, so he sets off alone, halfway across the cemetery, same thing happens, up looms the spirit, “who disturbs my domain” Clubfoot is terrified, “it’s only me Clubfoot” the spirit says “what’s that on your back?” Clubfoot says “nothing” the spirit reaches down and says, “have a hump”

Advertisement