Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballybricken Police Station Open Day

Options
  • 07-05-2013 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Was there yesterday, must say it was very good and in fairness to the police they were very friendly and it is great idea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'd say some took their kids down so they'd know where to go in a year or two.

WHAT!? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Garda Station**

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Took the kids have a son who is obsessed with all things garda. Great day for the kids and had a tour around station .

Have to say shocked at the garda numbers on regular shifts no recruitment so they are stretched to the limits no wonder there are so many robberies.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

mozattack wrote: »
    police

Gardai and garda station

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

deisediva wrote: »
    Have to say shocked at the garda numbers on regular shifts no recruitment so they are stretched to the limits no wonder there are so many robberies.

Did ye get told the numbers??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

The_Shotz wrote: »
    Gardai and garda station

What is the point of the above post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭fuzzy dunlop

What is the point of the above post.

I presume its because that is what the Police here are called and that is what the "police station" here is called. Why not refer to them properly. It hardly takes any more effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

I presume its because that is what the Police here are called and that is what the "police station" here is called. Why not refer to them properly. It hardly takes any more effort.

I call them what I want, in fact I call them worse than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I call them what I want, in fact I call them worse than that.

You should hear what they call you behind your back.

Advertisement