Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tournament Rules and Registering Child Accounts.

• 07-05-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭

I would be eternally grateful if everyone who plans to attend the tournament on May 11th (or any subsequent tournament) would familiarise themselves with general tournament rules and procedures.

Things are done a little more tight than League, and I would hate for me or any other judge for that matter to have to give infractions on the day for minor avoidable things. In any case it will help the overall smooth runing of the tournament, which would also be super helpful as its my first sanctioned tournament.

If everyone knows the rules, everyone has more fun!

Without further ado, heres some handy links!
    RULES!!

Now onto the next order of business, which handily enough has a link on that last page too, is registering child accounts on Pokémon.com. Apparently this has been a huge pain for some people so, in addition to the link on the last page, heres a handy numbered list of fool proof instructions for the frustrated masses everywhere!

The List! (Courtesy of Pokegym.com)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Bump!

Also, any chance of making this a sticky? If its stickied on pokégym it must be important stuff like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Bump!

Also, any chance of making this a sticky? If its stickied on pokégym it must be important stuff like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Stickied it for you there, sorry about the delay!

Advertisement