Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Review our website please

• 07-05-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

This website is based on a project that has been conducted by University students in previous years and we have a dedicated webpage under the auspices of the University of Limerick (which can be accessed at: http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Faculties/Arts%2C_Humanities_%26_Social_Sciences/School_of_Law/Advanced_Lawyering_Projects/Miscarriages_of_Justice/). The aim of this project is to raise awareness regarding this topic and to look at potential law reform.

Just to clarify I'm not looking for any help with the project itself, I just want to see is there anyway the website and the ease of use can be improved?. We are currently developing an iphone and android app which will be linked to the website and will have relevent facebook/twitter icons to link to the social media sites. As none of us are website experts I was just wondering is there anything that can be improved re: it's presentation, ease of use?.

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Since it's just a dynamic page based on the overall UL template, it's not exactly very eye catching, the garda images add nothing, they look more like something suited to a collage. The text, under the child links for "RESPONDING TO MOJS" is quite chunky and despite having never been to the site before many of the links on the page appear to be displaying as visited links(purple) instead of active links(blue) --I presume?.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭cup of tea

cheers

Advertisement