Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a site for a car cleaning business (Dublin)

Options
  • 07-05-2013 3:37pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine has set up a car valet business. He's got one and its running well but the location is not great as there is no 'walk in traffic'. He wants to get a second one going - but have a really good location with lots of passing traffic etc to catch people's eye. I thought I'd ask here as you guys might have some ideas of how to find something appropriate, or suggest suitable sites. Since in recent years so many petrol stations and car garages have gone bust, surely there are some great ones around.

Has to be in South Dublin - and he'd prefer to buy then rent. Surely it can't be too hard to find something good. Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

I've always thought that here would be a good spot for a car valet, on the Dublin Road, Bray. Was even half thinking of looking in to it myself before. There's currently a tyre shop there, not sure what else.

If he uses this spot and decides he needs a website, I trust he'll give me a shout ;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks Cianos. I'll suggest that one. I just thought of another which is the the old site of Rav Kavanagh cars on the Glasthule road (Sandycove). Any more like this can find would be great. And Yes I'll be in contact re a chat about a website :)

Advertisement