Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What afterschool services do you use?

• 07-05-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

With all the talks over childcare costs and schemes, etc. I was just looking into afterschool services in general in rural areas (practically inexistent it has to be said), and got to wonder what do people do:

Do you use the local crèche? If so how much do they charge and what times/services ie homeworks etc do they provide?
    Is there any school out there which offers them in-school?
    Is the cost of it keeping some people from working full time...or working at all?

We know that the cost of pre-school childcare is probably keeping people from going back to work, but what about when the children are in school? Mines are not yet in school, I worked part-time, I worked full-time, I've stayed at home for a bit... Just wondering what people's thoughts are on the matter!!

Advertisement