Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beats dre tour headphone

Options
  • 07-05-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

l

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

Doubt they are genuine at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kingster92

jamesd wrote: »
    Doubt they are genuine at that price.

I don't know but its a genuine phone shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

fonez nope doubt they are genuine if u look around their hop u will see they have replacement iphone screens in various colors like these http://dx.com/p/replacement-touch-screen-digitizer-lcd-back-cover-module-w-tools-kit-for-iphone-4s-light-blue-118243 which are cheap Chinese knock offs so id assume they got the beats from a similar supplier. had a bad experience with them so i may be bias. got them to fix the dock connector on my phone which they did but in the process broke the microphone and tried to charge me to fix the mic also i noticed months later while repairing the phone again myself that they had lost half the screws for it was not impressed at all

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP has deleted their post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement