Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview Customer Service Avant Cards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Firstly, congratulations on getting the interview and it's a great start to be putting in some preparation work :)

I would say that it's important that you learn as much as you can about the company you are interviewing for, about their products/services and about what they are likely to be looking for in terms of customer service.

I think it's useful to check out Linkedin profiles of employees - if you have a Linkedin profile you may find that you already know someone working there through a friend or colleague.

There are any amount of resources on how to prepare for interviews but from my experience, the more you know about the company and the role, the more you can relate your experience and skills to the job.

Best of luck and hope it goes your way :cool:

Advertisement