Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relapsing after stopping

Options
  • 07-05-2013 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have been stopped for a few weeks and smoked one this afternoon, and I'm really pissed off with myself.

Anyone else in the early stages of quitting and are having relapses or can offer some general advice? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

I have been stopped for a few weeks and smoked one this afternoon, and I'm really pissed off with myself.

Anyone else in the early stages of quitting and are having relapses or can offer some general advice? Thanks.

Well you have two choices - you go back on them or you chalk it up to experience and keep going.

If you decide to keep going then look at why you had that one - what were the circumstances that caused you to have one and avoid that situation until you know it wont affect you.

Best of luck.

Advertisement