Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Rental Spain

Options
  • 07-05-2013 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am going to rent a car from Barcelona airport for 8 days in June (2nd to 10th). Does anyone know of any cheap provoiders that include a full/full fuel policy and have cheap rates for the car seats as I will need a toodler seat and a booster seat. Thanks for any help.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

delboy76 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am going to rent a car from Barcelona airport for 8 days in June (2nd to 10th). Does anyone know of any cheap provoiders that include a full/full fuel policy and have cheap rates for the car seats as I will need a toodler seat and a booster seat. Thanks for any help.

D.

Try doyouspain.com always the best value

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

travelsupermarket.com usually find very good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭delboy76

Thanks for all you help. I will check it out now. I will see if I can pack a booster seat which will reduce cost a good bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭hyperborean

delboy76 wrote: »
    Thanks for all you help. I will check it out now. I will see if I can pack a booster seat which will reduce cost a good bit.

http://www.bubblebum.co/

Irish made

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭delboy76

Thanks, Just ordered one of those seats. Handy to have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement