Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carmageddon free on Android, this Friday, the 10th of May only

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Playing it on ipad and its not too bad. I tried getting my old cd-rom of it working a few years ago and thought at the time that it had aged badly, but it's not bad at all.

I was missing the map and the action replays, but discovered that if you swipe the screen left you get the map and right you get the action replay. Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭sulc84

I have a problem on my sony phone,maybe bad processor,lot of lags..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

sulc84 wrote: »
    I have a problem on my sony phone,maybe bad processor,lot of lags..

If you go to your Playstore webpage (as opposed to the Playstore itself) it lists which devices which apps are compatible with.

I couldn't get it to run smoothly on a SE Xperia- and dumped it. It works perfectly on a HTC One X and the Nexus 7 I installed it on though. The Demo still appears in the Playstore this morning- so for whatever reason its not expired yet. Grab it while you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

smccarrick wrote: »
    The Demo still appears in the Playstore this morning- so for whatever reason its not expired yet. Grab it while you can!

The demo will be available indefinitely. It's only a demo though and not the full game. The promo version was the full version and was only available on Friday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Absoluvely wrote: »
    The demo will be available indefinitely. It's only a demo though and not the full game. The promo version was the full version and was only available on Friday.

I should have clarified- all 3 versions were still there @ 7AM- only two now at lunchtime.

Have to keep an eye out on the cloudsourcing sites and see if any more bargains like this are imminent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement