Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugh stuck with the white or black face dial, opinons?

Options
  • 07-05-2013 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,

I'm stuck as to which one I should get. I'm a twenty something female.

Which one is more appealing? I like both quite a lot and cannot decide...

1367815734111.jpg

or

1367815734097.jpg

Would really want what some other people think about the two variants. Oh and I'd really appreciate a reason why you chose one or the other. :)

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Both look good at first glance. For a woman I'd tend towards the white dial, the black is a tad stark.

On second glance though ...what time is it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vermilions

I believe it is 8:30. One side of the hands is pointed and the other is round. :P you just pointed a valid point... this watch is more of a fashion statement than a functional piece! haha thanks for your quick reply

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

I never liked black

hard to see,

good point...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

White face definitely.

Nice to see you looking for an opinion on a watch for yourself, rather than the usual advice on what to get for their boyfriend/fiancee.

Hope you enjoy the watch :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

White is more elegant which would suit a female in her 20's.

*Warning- Reading this forum could cause you too develop a facination with watches..read our replies and get out while you still can!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

sparrowcar wrote: »

*Warning- Reading this forum could cause you too develop a facination with watches..read our replies and get out while you still can!

White is defo is nicer...and also wondering about the time

And given OP has made 1st post....there is no way out....welcome to our world...

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Zagato wrote: »
    White face definitely.

Nice to see you looking for an opinion on a watch for yourself, rather than the usual advice on what to get for their boyfriend/fiancee.

Hope you enjoy the watch :)

Thanks, haha I think buying watches for others is very hard.... unless there's a good return policy, I wouldn't risk it. I'll buy it with them. :)

sparrowcar wrote: »

Thanks, I'm leaning on white too. And I think I have too big a fascination with watches already! :D

White is defo is nicer...and also wondering about the time

And given OP has made 1st post....there is no way out....welcome to our world...

Seems like I'm destined to be stuck here for a while!

• Advertisement
Advertisement