Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vogue 8 gun safe

• 07-05-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭

I have a 8 gun safe for sale it has a 5 point locking system, 4 keys, lockable pistol/ammo safe. its about a year old I bought it for €380. I had 5 scoped rifles in it with room for maybe a shot gun or 2.
    im looking for €280 ovno

photo1_zps8ad6f791.jpg

photo2_zpsbf7ff965.jpg

photo_zpsa355174b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭renandstimpy

what part of country and do you have exact sizes as i will be fitting in unit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

what part of country and do you have exact sizes as i will be fitting in unit

Carrick on suir, co Tipp. As for the size ill have to measure it tomm and get back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭cz223

pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kkshooter

hello.

im interested in safe, ive to re activate my account.
    kk shooter

a lot of pm's about the safe I have a offer of €260 on it. the first offer of €270 get it as its a very big safe for the money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Any joy with the measurements yet

sorry for the late reply h 59" w 18" d 13"

Safe is now sold thanks to all who pm'd

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement