Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever use lastminutetravel.com ?

Options
  • 07-05-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has any boardies ever booked a hotel through lastminutetravel.com

(NOTE : Not LastMinute.com)

Last Minute Travel is similar to Hotwire.com where you can book discounted hotel rooms but you don't know the identity of the hotel until after booking.

I found a hack online to identify the exact hotel but would like to hear peoples experiences with LMT before I part with €€€.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

I did ... I also found a hotel via flyertalk.com

Then compared it to the pictures on the hotel website to Last Minute Travel.

Turned out grand .. booked, charged and showed up without any issues.

Just be aware you'll be charged in USD ... and be sure it includes all local taxes and charges (in NYC it did)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭lc180

I did ... I also found a hotel via flyertalk.com

Then compared it to the pictures on the hotel website to Last Minute Travel.

Turned out grand .. booked, charged and showed up without any issues.

Just be aware you'll be charged in USD ... and be sure it includes all local taxes and charges (in NYC it did)

cheers for the reply, yeah I noticed the local taxes being added, i had a feeling there was a catch to my quote!

Advertisement