Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology

Options
  • 07-05-2013 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

I applied to do psychology in Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology, and have heard nothing yet, has anyone else heard anything? I've already done tests for UCD and Trinity, but heard nothing so far from this college.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SpongeBob7658

Nope, me either! I think we will probably hear in June or so I've been told:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

I might ring and ask tomorrow, weird that I only had to fill in the CAO form for it too.

Hey, any luck with getting intouch? I keep getting the answering machine:( Did you apply to DCU by any chance aswell for Psychology?
    I still have not heard back from them yet.

Got through and spoke to a lovely guy in there who says admissions will NOT be in touch for "much later on".
    They didnt give me any dates of when they should be contacting everyone, just said they have not made any contact with anyone yet. So, no news is good news, I guess!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

Didn't look to go to DCU as it wasn't accredited with PSI, plus the applying process seemed extra annoying.
    And cheers for sharing info on DL call. Did you ask why there is no application process bar the CAO ?

• Advertisement

Hey, No, the guy I spoke to had limited info other than that. But he did say to email a guy in the admissions. Not sure if im allowed to put peoples email address up here, but the man to email is called Eoin and his email address is on their website if that helps:)

Advertisement