Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Please Im on an Indie kick atm

Hmmm, you seem to be after a lot of codes. Just saying, maybe let some others get a code or two, theres no way you could have thoroughly the free games you got already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

ionapaul wrote: »
    I've a Beat Hazard Ultra steam key, fairly sure it hasn't been used. First to quote this post and PM me gets it, you must have 100+ posts.

Anyone want this? It's a pretty cool game, already have it on Steam AND Android, that's how much fun it is :)
    Dacelonid wrote: »
    Titan Quest Steam Key

If you still have this I'm definitely interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

I went through my Humble Bundle purchases and I have the following keys for Steam

Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key

Please can I have this?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,240 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I went through my Humble Bundle purchases and I have the following keys for Steam

Killing Floor Bundle Steam Key (I am pretty sure I haven't redeemed this code) - kensutz
    Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key - Charlie Haughy
    Titan Quest Steam Key - ionapaul
    Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key
    Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid Steam key (1 key for all 3 games) - ussjtrunks

I also have the following from PC Gamer magazine
    Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Steam key

1 key per person
    100 post minimum to request a key, or have given away key on the thread themselves already
    Quote this post indicating which key you would like and I will send it via PM

Can I have Warhammer please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

I also have the following from PC Gamer magazine
    Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Steam key

1 key per person
    100 post minimum to request a key, or have given away key on the thread themselves already
    Quote this post indicating which key you would like and I will send it via PM
    Can I have opposing fronts please!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I've also got a Dungeon Defenders plus DLC key if anyone's interested - first to quote the post and PM me gets it, must have 100+ posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Hmmm, you seem to be after a lot of codes. Just saying, maybe let some others get a code or two, theres no way you could have thoroughly the free games you got already.
    Its just tempting with so much stuff going here atm going to limit myself to one key every few days from now on having a blast with bit trip runner atm can't believe how many interesting games you miss out on being a console only gamer.

Nobody want Arma 3 Alpha Lites no? have 2 spare! Good to test if you like the game, it is a great game in itself! GONE!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yeah go on then, chuck one my way, i'll pm you my steam.

Got it, installing now, thanks a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

ionapaul wrote: »
    I've also got a Dungeon Defenders plus DLC key if anyone's interested - first to quote the post and PM me gets it, must have 100+ posts.

Hey dude I'll take this off you if thats ok, I have a few friends on steam who have it too I hear the co-ops pretty fun:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Phobious

simon360 wrote: »
    Nobody want Amra 3 Alpha Lites no? have 2 spare! Good to test if you like the game, it is a great game in itself!

Hook me up Simon!

Phobious wrote: »
    Hook me up Simon!

PM'd you there asking for steam name

Thanks to ionapaul for Dungeon Defenders :)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

I have a free 30 PS+ code if anybody wants it, you need to have not been a member before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The Sky wrote: »
    I have a free 30 PS+ code if anybody wants it, you need to have not been a member before.

Could I pilfer it, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Remaining:

Cogs Steam Key
    Avadon: The Black Fortress Steam Key
    Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam Key

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

The Sky wrote: »

Can i Get that? I ordered20eu credit from gamesnash, but still did not got email :(

Just got 3 spare Arma Alpha Lite keys if anyone wants them,Also have 50% off Duke Nukem 3D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Just got 3 spare Arma Alpha Lite keys if anyone wants them,Also have 50% off Duke Nukem 3D

I wouldn't mind an Arma key if possible?

EnterNow wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind an Arma key if possible?
    Pm'd you there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

TPD wrote: »
    Remaining:

Cogs Steam Key
    Avadon: The Black Fortress Steam Key
    Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam Key

Hi could i get Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam Key ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Cogs and Avadon remaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

Blood Dragon key; no6uybyd7
    Should be valid on the ubisoft website, add the game to cart then apply this code and the price should change to 0. Fair warning though it seems that AMD and ubisoft are having some issues but if someone does get it to work could you report back?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    Should be valid on the ubisoft website, add the game to cart then apply this code and the price should change to 0. Fair warning though it seems that AMD and ubisoft are having some issues but if someone does get it to work could you report back?

It says the code is invalid for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

no worky here either

Seems to be an ongoing issue alright, apparently the codes are region locked to some extent so I keep getting american ones, much to my distress. Time to fire off another e-mail to AMD, stay tuned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

It says the code is invalid for me.

That means the code has been used already. Im 95% sure thats what comes up on Uplay when its used.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Tinie wrote: »
    That means the code has been used already. Im 95% sure thats what comes up on Uplay when its used.

Just tried putting a load of gibberish into the promo code box and it still said invalid promo code so even if it does it with codes that are used, it also does it with codes that never worked.

Fired them off an e-mail, fingers crossed that the next code actually works. I'd love to know why it couldn't have been a steam key,

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    Thanks so much code worked for me, redeemed it and downloading now! :D

Advertisement