Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

List of Sega Giveaways has been leaked on Reddit

Free games that will be offered on https://www.makewarnotlove.com/

The Revenge of Shinobi
    Streets of Rage 2
    EDIT: The Revenge of Shinobi and Streets of Rage 2 will appear as DLC for the app SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics in your Steam library

Upcoming days

Day 1:

Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Grim and the Grave

Total War: WARHAMMER - The Grim and the Grave

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Day 2:

Company of Heroes 2 - Victory at Stalingrad Mission Pack

Binary Domain

Day 3:

Total War: WARHAMMER - Blood for the Blood God

Total War: WARHAMMER II - Blood for the Blood God II

Alpha Protocol

Day 4:

Renegade Ops
    Day 5:

Company of Heroes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,737 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

So do you get these automatically in your Steam account?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

mrcheez wrote: »
    So do you get these automatically in your Steam account?

Yes, they need your Steam account logged into their site and redeem direct to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Bit annoying as I have most of the prizes already

Would have been nice to be able to give them to someone else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Remouad wrote: »
    Bit annoying as I have most of the prizes already

Would have been nice to be able to give them to someone else.

Which is what I suspect was the entire reason for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Anyone know how to log out of the page? I have two steam accounts and two gaming pcs - would like to get the free games on both but can't seem to log out of the mwnl promotion page...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Delete your cookies? On the phone so can't actually look properly.

Correct :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Anyone know how to log out of the page? I have two steam accounts and two gaming pcs - would like to get the free games on both but can't seem to log out of the mwnl promotion page...

Clear your cache or try a different browser.

Deleting the session ID cookie and cookie called Cookies from the page is enough. I've tested it to make sure as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

I'm Curious: Why two steam accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Remouad wrote: »

Especially if they are personal accounts. Pointless buying the same game twice even if it was for someone else would you not set up game share or what ever it's called so you can play their games and they can play yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

kids/other relatives/accounts inherited from other people - just to name a few

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

So did they not reach the target for the free Day 1 games?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

kids/other relatives/accounts inherited from other people - just to name a few

Could just use family sharing for that

Could just use family sharing for that

use for what? you cannot play the same game using family sharing
    plus with 3 accounts, probability of winning is higher than one

for multiplayer in the house when people drop over

ShaneU wrote: »
    So did they not reach the target for the free Day 1 games?

They did and are only starting to roll out the rewards:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/801990/discussions/0/3377008022020143262/

And to underscore that, I just got the Warhammer DLC added, plus a discount coupon for DoW3.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Spear wrote: »
    And to underscore that, I just got the Warhammer DLC added, plus a discount coupon for DoW3.

Do they automatically get added to your steam account or do we have to do something to redeem them?

• Advertisement

Do they automatically get added to your steam account or do we have to do something to redeem them?

They're added. Once you log into their site with the Steam account, it gaines permissions to add games to your account.

Are these all strategy games?

When did Sega start with the whole RTS? Bit of a change from Sonic the Hedgehog :)

for multiplayer in the house when people drop over

I for example have three, my original one, one for my son so we can play games together and one that I got off a friend who doesn't play anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Are these all strategy games?

When did Sega start with the whole RTS? Bit of a change from Sonic the Hedgehog :)

Being doing these for a while. They've owned Creative Assembly for a good decade and bought Relic in the collapse of THQ.

Ah nuts, my least favourite genre, thought some were fps

Ah nuts, my least favourite genre, thought some were fps

Binary Domain is a shooter and todays reward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good game too, no idea how it's aged but I played it when it first came out and thought it was really great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭rgfuller

GoG have Dungeons II free for 48 hours as part of their Chinese New Year Sale
    www.gog.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

H1Z1 has gone free to play

Origin Access is free to try for 7 days

Amnesia: Dark Descent and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs are permanently free when you install them

Lethal League free

Dead Space on Origin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Skerries wrote: »
    H1Z1 has gone free to play

Origin Access is free to try for 7 days

Amnesia: Dark Descent and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs are permanently free when you install them

Lethal League free

Dead Space on Origin

cant believe i missed Amnesia...no pun intended I really did duh!

Advertisement