Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HRbJ8/arma-cold-war-assault

Just put Arma: Cold War Assault up there, sorry for the long giveaway (5 days), first time doing this and clicked wrong date.

Also have two Arma 3 Alpha Lite invites left, no option for those on steamgifts probably because they don't cost anything. Just shout here on this thread for those if you want one (is it just me or has this become a little bit complicated ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

James74 wrote: »
    Also have two Arma 3 Alpha Lite invites left, no option for those on steamgifts probably because they don't cost anything.

Someone else in the group managed to put up ArmA3 alpha. Maybe you have reached the limit of what you are allowed put up

I'll take one of those ArmA3 Alpha Lite codes though if you still have one spare
    /Dace

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,514 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    also got a 75% off Total War Shogun if anyone wants it

I wouldn't say no but it's likely to be a while before I get round to it.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I wouldn't say no but it's likely to be a while before I get round to it.

No problem. Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Dacelonid wrote: »
    Someone else in the group managed to put up ArmA3 alpha. Maybe you have reached the limit of what you are allowed put up

I'll take one of those ArmA3 Alpha Lite codes though if you still have one spare
    /Dace

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I have a 75% off coupon for total War Shogun 2 and an Arma 3 alpha invite if anyone wants them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

MadYaker wrote: »
    I have a 75% off coupon for total War Shogun 2 and an Arma 3 alpha invite if anyone wants them.

I'd like the Arma 3 alpha invite if you wouldn't mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ihackedboardz

I'll take the Shogun 2 discount please? thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Still have:

2x Arma 3 Alpha Lite
    1x 75% OFF Total War Shogun 2

100 Posts in Games section Minimum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

I have 2 of those 75% off vouchers for Shogun 2 also. If someone even suspects they'll come in handy, you're welcome to them. I already have the game so they're pretty useless to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

MadYaker wrote: »

These are both gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

if you get a game; and get BOTH a Desura key and a Steam key .... are they linked ?
    or can you give the desura keys away once you used ( or gave away ) the steam key ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

if you get a game; and get BOTH a Desura key and a Steam key .... are they linked ?
    or can you give the desura keys away once you used ( or gave away ) the steam key ?
    not linked, you can give the desura key away

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

I gave away both before and it worked grand

I have Burn Zombie Burn and Alien Shooter 2 for desura so ! - more than 100 posts etc ;) first to quote ::)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I've another of those 75% off Total War Shogun 2 vouchers if anyone wants one (and a 50% off Duke Nukem 3D!) - just PM me your Steam ID if you want it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,514 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Just used a Shogun 2 voucher and now I've been given one by Steam!! Anyone see me, just ask and I'll gift it.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

Korvanica won Hearts of Iron 3. I'll pm you the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

I have some coupons on steam to give away if anyone wants some.

33% OFF Revenge of the Titans x2 - Still have.
    50% OFF Tropico 4 - Still have.
    33% OFF Ultratron - Still have.
    25% OFF Evoland - Still have.
    33% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Gone!
    33% OFF You Need A Budget 4 (YNAB) - Still have.
    50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D - Gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

AzN wrote: »

33% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Still have.
    50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D - Still have.

Could I get sins of solar empire coupon please.

• Advertisement

Meatwad wrote: »
    Could I get sins of solar empire coupon please.

Sure, pm me your steam account there and i'll send it on.

33% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Gone!
    50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D - Still have.

Is that the megaton edition of Duke3D, if so I'll gladly take it

[/B]

Is that the megaton edition of Duke3D, if so I'll gladly take it

Indeed it is! pm me your steam and i'll send it on.

Indeed it is! pm me your steam and i'll send it on.

Same as my boards id

Thanks very much

Same as my boards id

Thanks very much

Just added you, when you accept and come online i'll send you a trade invite and give you the coupon. :)

Just added you, when you accept and come online i'll send you a trade invite and give you the coupon. :)
    Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Total newbie to Steam Groups & Gifts etc. I've joined the group now,how does it all work? :o I see links to games that are posted by members, is that where you enter in to win that game? And what is the P cost beside each one? How do I earn more P's?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

EnterNow wrote: »
    Total newbie to Steam Groups & Gifts etc. I've joined the group now,how does it all work? :o I see links to games that are posted by members, is that where you enter in to win that game? And what is the P cost beside each one? How do I earn more P's?

You spend your points to enter competitions and you get more by basically being registered. You can have a max of 300 points. If you win you will be told and then the offerer will send you your shiny game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

You spend your points to enter competitions and you get more by basically being registered. You can have a max of 300 points. If you win you will be told and then the offerer will send you your shiny game.

So the points are automatically & freely renewed? But limited to ensure you don't spam competitions?

• Advertisement

Guys,

if a games is posted on steamgift, and i have the same game to post - is it better to wait for the or .... she to be given away should we post 2 ?

Advertisement