Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Guys,

if a games is posted on steamgift, and i have the same game to post - is it better to wait for the or .... she to be given away should we post 2 ?

Theres no real issue of posting the two at the same time, especially with it being a private, small group thats easy to keep track of. For example, in the very unlikely situation that the same person wins 2 keys for a game thats up twice on the site, it can just be redone or given to someone else. Other than that unlikely situation I dont see any issues with it, put it up whenever you want to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

EnterNow wrote: »
    So the points are automatically & freely renewed? But limited to ensure you don't spam competitions?

Exactly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,514 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I've a 75% off voucher for Shogun 2 if anyone wants it. Same username as Boards but it has to be traded (for free of course). Using a 3 modem so unsure of how much longer I'll be online.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 47 rockygsd123

Anyone have anything related to league of legends?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Anyone have anything related to league of legends?

Don't beg for stuff, it just makes you look like a moocher, if you have something to give away, go for it. If you see someone giving something away and want it, ask for it.

• Advertisement

I was just asking if people do give lol related things away..where did I make myself look like a moocher o.0

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I was just asking if people do give lol related things away..where did I make myself look like a moocher o.0

could be that you were asking for title specific content and the fact that your account was just opened this month and has a low post count, which in turn gives rise to you just being here for free stuff rather than contributing to the community in a meaningful way.. but I've been wrong before...once...in 1987.. :)

You're wrong in this one too I can assure you....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

time will tell buddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

il take on of the shogun 2 discounts if anyone has one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Hey guys, I have the following coupons available:
      Shogun 2: Total War - 75% Forge - 50% Binding of Isaac - 50% ZenoClash 2 - 25% Crusader Kings II - 50% Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 25% Little Inferno - 25% Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition - 50%

Quote the coupon you would like and I will PM you for a Steam Trade. :) Also looking for any Steam Trading Cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

i Have hotline Miami steam code if any one wants it and a few arma 3 lite codes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

i Have hotline Miami steam code if any one wants it and a few arma 3 lite codes
    I'd love the hotline miami one if its going

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I have 4 steam keys & 2 Origin (I think) keys to give away:
    (minimum of 100 posts)

Steam:

Zombie Shooter

Zombie Shooter 2

Alien Hallway

Alien Shooter Revisited

Origin:

Need for Speed: Undercover

Need for Speed: Prostreet

DaLad wrote: »
    (minimum of 100 posts)

Steam:

Zombie Shooter

Zombie Shooter 2

Alien Hallway

Alien Shooter Revisited

Origin:

I've been reasonably good so far , so I'm going to be greedy and a bit cheeky and ask could I have need for speed undercover please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Fairly sure that I have a Total War Shogun 2 - 75% voucher. If anyone wants it PM me and I'll send it on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Meatwad wrote: »
    I'd love the hotline miami one if its going

gone already sorry dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

(minimum of 100 posts)

Steam:

Zombie Shooter

Zombie Shooter 2

Alien Hallway

Alien Shooter Revisited

Origin:

Could I nab one of the Need for Speeds please?

gone already sorry dude
    no problem man.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

(minimum of 100 posts)

Steam:

Zombie Shooter

Zombie Shooter 2

Alien Hallway

Alien Shooter Revisited

Origin:

I'll happily take Need For Speed Undercover off your hands if it's still going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

2 Origin codes to give away:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Mirror's Edge

One game per poster, first poster to quote with their game of choice gets it.

Just to point out before I give them away, these two games came in a bundle with another three. I could not activate one of those other three games with Origin. So there is a chance that these two might not work although it is unlikely.

Mirror's Edge

Just to point out before I give them away, these two games came in a bundle with another three. I could not activate one of those other three games with Origin. So there is a chance that these two might not work although it is unlikely.

Wouldn't say no to Burnout Paradise. It's been sitting in my amazon basket for the past few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Mirror's Edge

Mirror's Edge please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Mirror's Edge please?

Just had a quick browse through your post history on this thread. You've done quite a lot of asking and very little giving and you've been called out on this a few times. I'm going to wait a while and see if anyone else wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Just had a quick browse through your post history on this thread. You've done quite a lot of asking and very little giving and you've been called out on this a few times. I'm going to wait a while and see if anyone else wants it.
    Any chance of Mirrors edge please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Thats fair but I am starting to give back gradually in the other thread in the last week I've given away Bioshock but after reciveing 10 games I've given away 4 (3 in the humble bundle) so It will take awile to get even until then I suppose its deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

I've the "Alan Wake Collection" here in my steam inventory if any contributors to this thread would like it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Mirror's Edge

Any chance of burnout man please?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

AzN wrote: »
    I've the "Alan Wake Collection" here in my steam inventory if any contributors to this thread would like it.

Hi AzN, I can give that Alan Wake a good home, if it still needs one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

James74 wrote: »
    Hi AzN, I can give that Alan Wake a good home, if it still needs one.

Sure. :)

PM me your steam username so i can add you and send it on.

Advertisement