Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Thats fair but I am starting to give back gradually in the other thread in the last week I've given away Bioshock but after reciveing 10 games I've given away 4 (3 in the humble bundle) so It will take awile to get even until then I suppose its deserved

Sorry but I'm not following the other thread. I'll keep that in mind next time :)
    Tinie wrote: »
    Any chance of burnout man please?

Sorry but both games are already gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

I have a Telltale Games Steam Key from the humble weekly sale to give away as I only bought it for the walking dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

kevovek wrote: »
    I have a Telltale Games Steam Key from the humble weekly sale to give away as I only bought it for the walking dead.

I'll have it please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

AzN wrote: »
    I'll have it please.
    Pm'd you, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

kevovek wrote: »
    Pm'd you, enjoy!

Got it, thanks a lot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

One steam key available for Hotline Miami.

Over 100 posts only please, preference shown to those that have already given away on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

One steam key available for Hotline Miami.

Over 100 posts only please, preference shown to those that have already given away on this thread.

me please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Meatwad wrote: »
    me please
    Hotline Miami is gone to Meatwad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Hotline Miami is gone to Meatwad.

Cheers for that , much appreciated.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

I seem to be getting really bad luck on steam gifts :( so lets resurrect this thread possibly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

simon360 wrote: »
    I seem to be getting really bad luck on steam gifts :( so lets resurrect this thread possibly?

PM me your steam id or email and ill send you on a copy of the ship - i won a two pack on steamgifts so you can have the other

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Lu Tze wrote: »
    PM me your steam id or email and ill send you on a copy of the ship - i won a two pack on steamgifts so you can have the other

Thank you kind sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

I still have a Defense Grid code to giveaway, but I don't like giving stuff away on a first come first served basis, as too many miss out on the chance. Instead, I'll make it a little competition - if you want a chance to win it, PM me the answer to the following question;

What character from another videogame series makes a guest appearance in one of the DLC packs released for Defense Grid?

Everyone who PMs me the correct answer will have their name entered into a digital hat (random.org). I'll give ye til 9 PM tomorrow night (Tuesday 4th) to send in your answer, and I'll draw the name immediately after and post the result here, and the code via PM to the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I still have a Defense Grid code to giveaway, but I don't like giving stuff away on a first come first served basis, as too many miss out on the chance. Instead, I'll make it a little competition - if you want a chance to win it, PM me the answer to the following question;

What character from another videogame series makes a guest appearance in one of the DLC packs released for Defense Grid?

Everyone who PMs me the correct answer will have their name entered into a digital hat (random.org). I'll give ye til 9 PM tomorrow night (Tuesday 4th) to send in your answer, and I'll draw the name immediately after and post the result here, and the code via PM to the winner.

You should have just asked them to bring you a shrubbery :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,031 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

You should have just asked them to bring you a shrubbery :pac:

Ni!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Another shrubbery

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Ni!

Nu!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm in the same boat, won a two pack of The Ship, so first to quote this post that has over 100 posts gets it!
    No PMs please!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I'm in the same boat, won a two pack of The Ship, so first to quote this post that has over 100 posts gets it!
    No PMs please!

Me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

Tropico trilogy for Steam going. First to quote the post gets the lot.

If you have been asking for a lot of games without giving back I won't be giving you the code.

Gone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Tropico trilogy for Steam going. First to quote the post gets the lot.

If you have been asking for a lot of games without giving back I won't be giving you the code.

Yes please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Have a spare steam copy of English Country Tune for Steam.
    Don't request it unless you're into tough puzzlers. And I mean tough puzzlers!

Must be regular contributor to boards. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Okay, the winning entry for this was from a guy/gal who has zero posts on boards. Normally this would be a disqualification, but seeing as nobody else entered, G13 gets the code. Congrats.

And the answer of course was GLaDOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hi folks I've got a copy of
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box [Download]
    The Registration Code can be redeemed through the Origin Client.
    if anyone wants it...
    First to Post here (Min 100 posts) gets it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Hi folks I've got a copy of
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box [Download]
    The Registration Code can be redeemed through the Origin Client.
    if anyone wants it...
    First to Post here (Min 100 posts) gets it.

Could I get Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Blatter wrote: »
    Could I get Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box please?

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

PM sent

Thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

I have a copy of

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter Steam Key

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter Steam Key

First to quote get the choice of whichever

Second to quote gets the other

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

BlueWolves wrote: »
    I have a copy of

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter Steam Key

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter Steam Key

First to quote get the choice of whichever

Second to quote gets the other

I'll take the first encounter if you don't mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

I'll take the first encounter if you don't mind.

PM Sent

Advertisement