Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

You are absolutelly right Simon, for once i didn't want to bother and go fast ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

have a coupon here for 66% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion on steam.

(Valid until Thu Jul 04 2013 14:35:25 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

First up best dressed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

zero19 wrote: »
    The above are gone, don't say thanks or anything whoever redeemed them... :rolleyes:

I've read before that people have bots set up to harvest steam keys. No idea if it's true or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,215 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I've read before that people have bots set up to harvest steam keys. No idea if it's true or not.

I'd well believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Yeah wouldn't be surprised to be honest. All you have to do is look up steam keys free or something like that :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

have a coupon here for 66% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion on steam.

(Valid until Thu Jul 04 2013 14:35:25 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

First up best dressed.
    I'm interested in the coupon if you haven't already passed it on - supposed to be a great game.

pm me your steam id there, it's all yours

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

ionapaul wrote: »
    I'm interested in the coupon if you haven't already passed it on - supposed to be a great game.

It's a great game if you like slower paced RTS and 4X strategy games. Just be wary that games can last a LONGGGGG time. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

But getting to the endgame super weapons is super satisfying.

"Hey, player 2. In 5 mins I win and there is nothing you can do to stop me >:D "

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I just like the epic feel of fleet bombarding planets but whatever. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Steam: Trapped Dead. HZW25-Q0I2Q-I9YLQ

Please post when you use.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Desura: Deadly 30

Y2809-WMOV4-6PNOY-B7EYC-ZAPFV

Please post when you have taken, save the next guy the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Steam: Trapped Dead. HZW25-Q0I2Q-I9YLQ

Please post when you use.

Already used

yeah tbh, you're better off not posting the codes at all, just say you've got it and pm the code to whoever is interested. That way you can screen out the chancers and give it to someone that might actually play it..

S.P.A.Z free til sunday on steam :) nifty little 2d shooter.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

S.P.A.Z free til sunday on steam :) nifty little 2d shooter.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107200

It's showing as 1,79€ (-80%) here.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/10976/

According to this, it's playable through the weekend but you can also buy it for an 80% discount during the weekend period. It isn't free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Desura: Deadly 30

Y2809-WMOV4-6PNOY-B7EYC-ZAPFV

Please post when you have taken, save the next guy the hassle.

I used it thanks, look like a cool little shooter.

It's showing as 1,79€ (-80%) here.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/10976/

According to this, it's playable through the weekend but you can also buy it for an 80% discount during the weekend period. It isn't free.

Strange that, their facebook page said it was free and well, i own it so it doesnt tell me the price.. it's well worth the pittance they're asking for it though.. cant go wrong for less than 2 quid :)

Anyways, i have more steam coupons..

Forge
    Ultratron
    No Time To Explain

50% off each - first up best dressed, you need steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Strange that, their facebook page said it was free and well, i own it so it doesnt tell me the price.. it's well worth the pittance they're asking for it though.. cant go wrong for less than 2 quid :)
    It's a free weekend pass rather than being actually free. They did the same with Saints Row 3 a few weeks ago where it was free to play for three days and after that you either bought it or lost access. Considering the price it's worth a lash to see if you like it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

have ion assault if any one wants it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

have ion assault if any one wants it

I'll take that if it's going, please? :)

Edit: Worked, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Downlinz

Any 3DS owners who don't bother with the stars catalogue have any codes for the following lying around?
    • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS Version)
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
    • Luigi's Mansion 2
    • Fire Emblem: Awakening
    • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
    • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    • LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
    • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

There's a promotion on at the moment that if you register 3 from that list in 2013 you get a 4th free. I've got Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing already but probably won't be buying any more handheld games this year.
    I don't see anything in the rules against registering the same game twice so I presume another FE or AC is ok and the others definitely are.

Anyway if you have one lying around it'd be greatly appreciated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Downlinz wrote: »
    I've got Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing already but probably won't be buying any more handheld games this year.

If you don't get a code, with the games you've already bought, you're essentially sitting on a "buy one get one free" offer that expires on Sunday.

If you're willing to dig into your pocket, Luigi's Mansion, DKC:R and Monster Hunter are all great games.

Monster Hunter especially.

Get Monster Hunter.

....monster hunter.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Downlinz

If you don't get a code, with the games you've already bought, you're essentially sitting on a "buy one get one free" offer that expires on Sunday.

If you're willing to dig into your pocket, Luigi's Mansion, DKC:R and Monster Hunter are all great games.

Monster Hunter especially.

Get Monster Hunter.

....monster hunter.....

It's tempting but then I suppose that's the whole point of the offer. I've never played a Monster Hunter before and it's probably my kind of game but how suited is the 3DS version to a first timer of the series?
    With TLOU last week and the steam sale next week I'm trying to exercise restraint, you're not helping trying to entice me with monster hunter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

It's tempting but then I suppose that's the whole point of the offer. I've never played a Monster Hunter before and it's probably my kind of game but how suited is the 3DS version to a first timer of the series?
    With TLOU last week and the steam sale next week I'm trying to exercise restraint, you're not helping trying to entice me with monster hunter. :D

Next week!? :eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Monster hunter!

I mean... I don't want to unduly sway you one way the other, but did you know that Monster Hunter also overlaps with a different promotion?

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Campaigns/Monster-Hunter-Gift-Hunt-Together-Promotion/Monster-Hunter-Gift-Hunt-Together-Promotion-760515.html

So if you get that as your third game, not only do you get a 4th download title for free, you can gift a digitial copy of Monster Hunter to someone else, as long as they have an unregistered 3DS.

So on top of hunting monsters, you get to be materialistic and altruistic at the same time.

Did I mention there that there are Monsters, and you can hunt them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Giving away steam Codes for two games to give away:
    - Droplitz
    - Oil Rush + DLC + OST

The minimum 50 posts applies and quote for game interested. Thanks

Edit: Both Keys gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

- Droplitz
    - Oil Rush + DLC + OST

The minimum 50 posts applies and quote for game interested. Thanks

Could I get droplitz please?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Eleusis Desura key for whoever wants it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭jimjamcoolio

- Droplitz
    - Oil Rush + DLC + OST

Any chance I could have Oil Rush? Not sure how many posts I have but just recently got a nice pc and some new games would be nice.

Advertisement