Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Again, the above post is too old to edit, so have to do a new one - Mark of the Ninja is now gone!
    • Tomb Raider 2013 (code)
    • Metro 2033 (code)
    • Serious Sam Double D (gift)
    • Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (gift)
    • Krater (gift)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Did you look through the threads he commented on? ALL he does here is ask for freebies. He's even come back to ask why certain codes for games aren't working or are gone!!

The fact is if we just give away free games to someone like that with no respect for the blatant rules in the first page, we are just giving them excellent reason to continue coming back here to ask for more games. And what will happen is that a very good game will come available and some leecher like that will end up getting it and then some honest, good and contributing Boards member will miss out.

You know, it's sorta like leaving food out for a fox and then complaining when it kills your chickens.
    Tinie wrote: »
    lol No he hasn't. He was banned apparently on neogaf for lurking the take one give one thread for AAA game codes and offering bundle game codes, which were used already.

I agree with him being a jerk and all that. But someone said he only had 1 post and they were wrong.

I thought he had offered, but maybe that was another chancer ussjtrunks.

There is actually a Steam Trade thread, but I seem to be the only one using it currently. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

There is actually a Steam Trade thread, but I seem to be the only one using it currently. :pac:

didn't even see that, awesome :)

didn't even see that, awesome :)

No problem; I had to help a fellow Penelope Pitstop fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Have these to swap
    Mirror`s edge for steam

Origin
    Dead Space Origin Key
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
    Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
    Mirror's Edge Origin Key
    Medal of Honor Origin Key

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

welkin wrote: »
    Have Rome: Total War Gold Edition as a tradeable gift if anybody is interested

I'd like Rome: Total War, would you be interested in Penny Arcade 3? It isn't a code, you can check my inventory here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

You can imagine the shock on my face when I clicked on that and seen I had started it :o lol

For some reason it didn't auto-follow it so I haven't even seen it since I first posted there :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 shazysps

anyone know good real time strategy game??

DaLad wrote: »
    You can imagine the shock on my face when I clicked on that and seen I had started it :o lol

For some reason it didn't auto-follow it so I haven't even seen it since I first posted there :P

That's brilliant. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

shazysps wrote: »
    anyone know good real time strategy game??

I love the Men at War Series..especially Assault Squad (Vietnam is pants though). I think it's in the bundle stars bundle this month too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,279 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Edit: Oopsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I have Origin keys for:

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

(1 per person, 50 posts rule applies)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,215 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Oooohhh burnout paradise will go nicely on my arcade cabinet. Me please?

kthnx.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Achilles wrote: »
    Oooohhh burnout paradise will go nicely on my arcade cabinet. Me please?

kthnx.
    PM you the code now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Have Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key.

PM if interested :)

• Angron wrote: »
    To be fair, he probably thought you meant the "not sulc84" account someone set up as a joke, which does only have 1 post.
    Exactly what happened..neway enough of this silly nonsense.

That Dead Space code is still going if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Burnout Paradise Origin key here.

PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I have origin Keys for:

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Medal of Honor

Mirror's Edge

PM's only, won't be responding to people on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I already had Mirrors Edge on steam, can two separate people use the different origin and steam codes from the humble bundle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭jimjamcoolio

Lu Tze wrote: »
    I already had Mirrors Edge on steam, can two separate people use the different origin and steam codes from the humble bundle?

Each game comes with it's own separate code for origin and (where applicable) steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Yes I do, it was for my girlfriend who can't afford it at the moment. Like I said, I'm terribly sorry. Didn't realize it was for board members only.

Dude, I think your girlfriend needs your help. It sounds like she can't even be sure about her next meal if she doesn't have €4 to spare.
    I notice that when someone with less than 50 posts comes here looking for a key they get nothing but abuse but if that person with less than 50 posts comes offering games they are taken. If you have a problem with people with a few posts looking for names ignore them, there's no need to insult them or abuse them.

These aren't posters with less than 50 who just joined up and want to participate in the trading, these are people who signed up just to get the codes and have no posts besides them. It's sort of like saying "I notice that people who only come to the pub to mooch drinks off others aren't very popular compared to those who offer to buy the first round".
    I'm not saying that the rules are invalid but if someone decides to give a game to a user with only a handful of posts then that's up to them. Hardly going to insist on that person being penalized for doing with their property as they saw fit.

Looking at some of the posts, it seemed like a lot of people who gave away the codes weren't wary enough to check who they were giving them to. But for the record, the people getting the abuse all had posts only in this thread or had a very bad history, none of them had 30 various posts and then popped into this thread to join in the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Point out one person with less that 50 posts who has ever offered CD keys on this forum and I will eat my hat

I think my first give away was my 45th post....

Pics of eating your hat or it didnt happen ;)

Mind if we just get back on topic. no point filling the thread with nonsence :)

• Recurve360 wrote: »
    I think my first give away was my 45th post....

Pics of eating your hat or it didnt happen ;)

Mind if we just get back on topic. no point filling the thread with nonsence :)
    image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Have an origin battlefield 3 key and steam dead space key to giveaway, first to quote gets it.

usual boards freebies rule applies... membership length and post count :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭sulc84

Have an origin battlefield 3 key and steam dead space key to giveaway, first to quote gets it.

Battlefield 3 origin ? Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spboy97

can i have dead space please?:):):D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

sulc84 wrote: »

You just got a game yesterday.

Wait a week and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

sulc84 wrote: »

from what i recall you were removed from the steamgifts group, plus 70 posts of asking for games so no.

spboy97 wrote: »
    can i have dead space please?:):):D

sure the code is

not-a-hope-in-hell :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fecking hell, more of them.

Advertisement