Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

maith an buachaill lol

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Neumann wrote: »
    Wow, I didn't know that my post will make all this conflict O.o
    I felt like I have done a crime! I am truly sorry for the mistake I've made n I regretted, there is no need to all this argue...
    Let us more and more insist on raising funds of kindness...

oh-come-on-gif.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,799 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

What about a private forum? Invite only.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Is there any way of enforcing the restrictions on posting in this thread.

Not allowed post in here unless you have 50 posts for example?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I have a Steam-redeemable gift of Penny Arcade 3 to give away. I can't give it away on Steamgifts because of that key promotion that got the game blacklisted. Proof here.

Just to be clear - I will not entertain requests that do not fulfill the criteria below.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=84504508&postcount=2
    Rules
    Your account must be at least a month old and have 50 posts to request a freebie here. The onus is shared between the giver (not to give) and the requester (not to ask).

EDIT: Gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I have a Steam-redeemable gift of Penny Arcade 3 to give away. I can't give it away on Steamgifts because of that key promotion that got the game blacklisted. Proof here.

Just to be clear - I will not entertain requests that do not fulfill the criteria below.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=84504508&postcount=2

I would love that, please!

Have the following to trade or gift.

Borderlands GOTY
    SuperMeat Boy
    Splinter Cell Black List
    Saints ROW IV

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭The Golden Teapot

Borderlands GOTY
    SuperMeat Boy
    Splinter Cell Black List
    Saints ROW IV

Any chance of the borderlands? Any idea of what you'd like to trade for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Neumann wrote: »
    How could you say all those kinda things and you have been trying to give away a game (BF3)... (look at the quote). I think it's not enough to only say whatever you want, n you even didn't apply that! it's really weird!

So how you do know if I gave the code away or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I would love that, please!

I'll gift it via email, could you PM the address you use for Steam?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Saints ROW IV

IV as in the new one? (i.e., not 3 by mistake) That'd be worth quite a bit for just giving away. I would be interested though. I've got a few things that I could trade with you. I can't give you a list now as I'm about to run, but if you haven't given it away by around 6, I'll offer you a list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Borderlands GOTY
    SuperMeat Boy
    Splinter Cell Black List
    Saints ROW IV

Would love Blacklist

Have steam keys for
    Bastion,
    Spaz,
    Syberia,
    Dead Space,
    Crysis 2
    Mirrors Edge

And Origin Keys for
    Dead Space
    Burnout paradise
    Crysis 2
    Medal of Honor
    Mirrors Edge
    Red Alert 3 Uprising
    Sim 3

Obviously apart from the first 3 are from the humble bundle

Also have a full set of Summer Sale trading cards

Anything catch your interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Borderlands GOTY
    SuperMeat Boy
    Splinter Cell Black List
    Saints ROW IV
    I'll take Splinter Cell if you've still got it. I've got a couple of games from the Origin Humble Bundle to trade with ya if you want

Tried sending you a PM earlier but your inbox is full.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Not being bad but I doubt he wants anything that cost people a euro! :P

Splinter Cell and Saints Row are gone but ill be getting more steam codes for both in the coming days. I'm open to trades but have no interest in anything from humble bundles or any other bundle as I already have most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Id like a splinter cell code if ya get any more have X-COM: Collection, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, Patrician IV, Bastion, Snapshot and some humble bundle codes to trade

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Borderlands GOTY
    SuperMeat Boy
    Splinter Cell Black List
    Saints ROW IV

Have Frozen Synapse! Would love BL:GOTY if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

You know it's a popular sale when you can't even get rid of your Origin game keys. That or people REALLY hate Origin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Splinter Cell and Saints Row are gone but ill be getting more steam codes for both in the coming days. I'm open to trades but have no interest in anything from humble bundles or any other bundle as I already have most of them.

Would you mind saying what you traded both for just so I can gauge as to what your looking for for them and if I have anything similar?

I've got XCOM EU, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Deus Ex, rayman Legends + origins, Bastion, Portal 2, Left 4 dead 2, half life ep 1 + 2, The witcher, Sleeping dogs, TF 2 keys. Would be interested in either Saints row or Splinter cell, but mainly after saints row 4.

I personally find it a bit insulting when people offer bundle games worth less than a few cent for recently released games when im trading, but thats just me.

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Would you mind saying what you traded both for just so I can gauge as to what your looking for for them and if I have anything similar?

I've got XCOM EU, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Deus Ex, rayman Legends + origins, Bastion, Portal 2, Left 4 dead 2, half life ep 1 + 2, The witcher, Sleeping dogs, TF 2 keys. Would be interested in either Saints row or Splinter cell, but mainly after saints row 4.

I personally find it a bit insulting when people offer bundle games worth less than a few cent for recently released games when im trading, but thats just me.
    Well he did say for gift or trade. Gifting is usually for nothing where trading is for something in return. I assumed that he was willing to do either. I doubt i offended him by offering them in the first place. I only did it on the off chance they he might not have owned them and that's been cleared up by Darko already.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Well he did say for gift or trade. Gifting is usually for nothing where trading is for something in return.
    Gifting on steam is also a term used for when they can send the gift to the persons inventory in exchange for paypal/ a key etc. hence called gifting. It doesn't always mean free. if he is in fact giving away free copies of brand new games then fair play to him then.

Fair enough. That clears up that then.

I doubt he is giving them away for free, now that you've shown me the error of my ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Hi,

Looking for The X-Com collection (including Enemy Unknown and its DLC). Don't really have anything worth trading but would be willing to pay via paypal if anyone is interested. People who pre ordered XCOM : The Bureau might have a spare copy. Thanks.

its cool. got sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

it's cool got sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I still have almost all the keys from the EA/Origin bundle. Only thing I used was BF3. I'm looking to get McPixel, if anyone is interested in something from the bundle, but missed it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Here's a list of keys for you guys. All Steam. Just please don't take games you won't play or use.

Warlock:
    YHXDN-53RGJ-V0XH6

Dungeonland:
    7K2XN-BPIXN-Q45F2

Levithian Warships:
    0W3BX-0YKIF-E4DJ2

The Showdown Effect:
    HQ3TW-IW62T-TX8EX

Europa Universalis 3:
    3C0YY-6NFD0-CXWNW

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Steam Key
    99XN0-VEBIX-K3AC4

King's Bounty: The Legend Steam Key
    M4LBF-T3I9H-H7VEI

Men of War Steam Key
    H3M4K-4Z7QM-VIB98

King's Bounty: Crossworlds Steam Key
    968ZK-ALVW6-LF5DD

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key
    PQB0M-9QD0N-A0DL3

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD | Steam Key: ZTBYK-AJEXF-R837I

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers | Steam Key: 8FVY0-ZHGFJ-90ZPG

Cargo Commander | Steam Key: FJ5QQ-A8N7L-DEW62

Disciples III: Renaissance | Steam Key: HF8QB-NFINR-JFGR8

The Journey Down: Chapter 1 | Steam Key: E4N80-734PC-KHJET

Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise | Steam Key: 88GRD-Q30YW-FWGX0

Dungeons: The Dark Lord | Steam Key: FV5XF-5NCR9-5JZCJ

Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space | Steam Key: GD2RH-4L8QG-V532G

Zeno Clash | Steam Key: XZR9L-WKCGM-LJTV6

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Dude don't post them publicly like that, bots will comb this site and clean you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Or at least obfuscate them some way.

968ZK - King's Bounty: Crossworlds Steam Key -ALVW6-LF5DD

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Tried a few and all been unsurprisingly all been used. It irks me that some person with a bot set up to monitor this site or some lurker with not even a boards account, had a page notifier alert on this thread and got them all.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Just please don't take games you won't play or use.

I'll bet my bottom dollar that the lurker who got all these will never play them, they just had to redeem them. Cheers for the giveaway, but guys, I thought people knew better than to publicly just post keys like that here. This thread is monitored now by lurkers all around the world. Its on the first few pages of google results for steam freebies.

Advertisement