Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Hero. Have it already, but you still rock.

Thank you :D Just trying to pass the game around easy let loadsa people get playing it... Haven't gotten a chance to play it myself lol :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Merged with gaming freebies thread.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hey,

I am giving away copies of Terraria for free with donations welcome :P .. There is a few terms that will need to go with getting it for free...

1. Have to be a boards.ie user for a few years and trusthworthy

2. You will have to activate a 4 pack then resend me the 3 spare copies which will go back into your inventory

3. You will have to have made a purchase from steam more than 30 days ago... As the games need to be tradeable back to me

So you can get to try the game out if you abide by all these rules... Think I already gave it out to 2 boardsies since yesterday for free... Leave your Steam ID below and I will add you to make the trade..

PS - Admins if there is a better place for this please move it..

Legend
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/TarAldarion/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Hey,

I am giving away copies of Terraria for free with donations welcome :P .. There is a few terms that will need to go with getting it for free...

2. You will have to activate a 4 pack then resend me the 3 spare copies which will go back into your inventory

3. You will have to have made a purchase from steam more than 30 days ago... As the games need to be tradeable back to me

So you can get to try the game out if you abide by all these rules... Think I already gave it out to 2 boardsies since yesterday for free... Leave your Steam ID below and I will add you to make the trade..

That sounds awesome. PM'ing you my steam ID.

Invite sent and will get to adding the person above this also :)

Just to let you guys know I will have alot of these so don't worry about stock :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

I'll take one if its going :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just to let you guys know I will have alot of these so don't worry about stock :P

Steam id: MiskyBoyy

Appreciate it :D

I'll take one if its going :o

whats your steam id? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Well ,
    if you have lots of copies just sitting around ....

I wouldn't mind trying it out ,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Hey,

If there are still copies available I would try one. My steam name is Sarumite. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Added everyone so far apart from Corvo as not sure of his steam id... Should have enough to go around for all so far + a few more... And later I will be getting more..

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Added everyone so far apart from Corvo as not sure of his steam id... Should have enough to go around for all so far + a few more... And later I will be getting more..

Thanks again for Terraria :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

You should stick a few up on the boards.ie steamgifts group page also for the unfortunates who haven't seen these posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Thanks to WarZoneBrother for the free copy of Terraria

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Mines 1andymc1

Thanks again :)

No problem added there... Posted in steam gifts... Currently have maybe 4 or 5 free copies now but later on will have loads

No problem added there... Posted in steam gifts... Currently have maybe 4 or 5 free copies now but later on will have loads

Where are you getting all these copies to giveaway if you dont mind me asking :P

Or are you just buying 4 packs yourself?

Tinie wrote: »
    Where are you getting all these copies to giveaway if you dont mind me asking :P

Or are you just buying 4 packs yourself?

Buying 4 packs off russians for cheap :P Then selling them off as gifts to people :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

:D I don't know why but I reading your posts in a whisper in my head. *wink wink* *nudge nudge* I hear you're the guy with the copies of that game" :P

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GavMcG

Cheers man.

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    :D I don't know why but I reading your posts in a whisper in my head. *wink wink* *nudge nudge* I hear you're the guy with the copies of that game" :P

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GavMcG

Cheers man.

Will add ya in a bit taking a break from steam, back on in about 30mins :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Will add ya in a bit taking a break from steam, back on in about 30mins :P

No rush. Have a bloody college report to write.

Both added :)

I must say, im very surprised we haven't been paid a visit from our local sulc since these Terraria gifts have been given out! :pac:

I may keep quiet then, or I may end up summoning him and his mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Would like a copy too been thinking about grabbing for ages but after capcom sale have only €2 in my steam accunt :(
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ussjtrunks

Everyone added message me if I forget ya... Username is : cartman91 ... Got another like 6-7 left now just restocked ... Think I should be fit to give out free copies till the sale ends :P Hopefully anyways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Cheers Warzone, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Would love a copy if you still have spare ones!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969876496

• Advertisement

Right only 2 copies left wasn't long getting through them... Will have more by tomorrow though (As long as the single copies sell :P)

Advertisement