Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Could I get FTL please?

Done
    Recurve360 wrote: »
    Any chance of Limbo and FTL???

The duck got there before you for FTL, but limbo sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Lu Tze wrote: »
    Steam
    • Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers Steam Key
    • English Country Tune Steam Key
    • Fractal Steam key

I'm not sure which are left as there's lots of posts quoting this one, but the above three are ones I've spent ages trying to win on SG if you could send one my way :o

Also, I think my partner has a spare SS2 code, they're not online at the moment but should be able to hook you up :)

Elmidena wrote: »
    [/LIST]
    I'm not sure which are left as there's lots of posts quoting this one, but the above three are ones I've spent ages trying to win on SG if you could send one my way :o

Also, I think my partner has a spare SS2 code, they're not online at the moment but should be able to hook you up :)

Done - if ye have a spare SS2 code, then great, if not dont fret over it :pac:

Updated list

Origin Activated
    • Dead Space Origin Key
    • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
    • Medal of Honor Origin Key
    • Mirror's Edge Origin Key
    • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
    • Populous Origin Key

Steam
    • Eets Munchies Steam Key
    • Dead Space Steam Key
    • Mirror's Edge Steam Key
    • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
    • DEFCON, Multiwinia, Darwinia, and Uplink Steam key
    • DEFCON Multiplayer Key
    • Multiwinia Multiplayer Key
    • Capsized Steam Key
    • Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -
    • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -
    • Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -
    • Serious Sam 2 -
    • Organ Trail: Director's Cut Steam key
    • Waking Mars Steam key

Also, genuine active boards members only (unless you are trading System Shock 2, in which case i dont give a shit!)

sugarman wrote: »
    Can I have Dead space please? Origin or Steam, doesnt matter:)

Done, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Done

The duck got there before you for FTL, but limbo sent

Cheers mate :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

hi Lu Tze can i have
    DEFCON, and the
    DEFCON Multiplayer Key

i have 40% OFF Company of Heroes 2 to trade for them if your interested

flynnlives wrote: »
    hi Lu Tze can i have

i have 40% OFF Company of Heroes 2 to trade for them if your interested

Done!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Done - if ye have a spare SS2 code, then great, if not dont fret over it :pac:

Updated list

Any chance I could have Organ Trail and Serious Sam 2?

Any chance I could have Organ Trail and Serious Sam 2?
    Done

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

Has the steamgifts thread been abandoned? Either way here is the list games im clearing out, everything i have bar a couple of items in steam gifts - preference goes to anybody who can offer me system shock 2 from a previous humble bundle - multiple games offered in exchange!!

Getting rid as i know i wont get aroudn to playing any of them

There is a slim chance that one of the games listed below may have been given away previously and i forgot to strike it off the list, so dont be too disappointed if that happens, its unlikely though.

~SNIP~

Also, genuine active boards members only (unless you are trading System Shock 2, in which case i dont give a shit!)

could i get the red alert 3 code please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 MedChill

Is there any Burnout Paradise Keys left, if not that's fine :D

could i get the red alert 3 code please?

Done

Updated list

Origin Activated
    • Dead Space Origin Key
    • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
    • Medal of Honor Origin Key
    • Mirror's Edge Origin Key
    • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
    • Populous Origin Key

Steam
    • Eets Munchies Steam Key
    • Mirror's Edge Steam Key
    • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
    • Capsized Steam Key
    • Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -
    • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -
    • Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -
    • Waking Mars Steam key

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

MedChill wrote: »
    I have a Burnout Paradise key :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Dat postcount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Please refer to post no.2 on this thread:

Rules

Your account must be at least a month old and have 50 posts to request a freebie here. The onus is shared between the giver (not to give) and the requester (not to ask).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Tried to send one of my humble bundle keys to a friend and it isnt working.
    No option to gift and the small print below says "All purchases are for your personal use only"
    Its from the bundle that gave origin and steam codes for dead space 1,3,crysis2,burnout paradise,mirrors edge and medal of honour.

nevermind he was trying to put the origin key into steam :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

On the off-chance anyone wants it, I've a 90% off Steam coupon for Krater, valid until the 25 of November and free to a good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kogori

Can i take that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,529 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

For pity's sake.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Kogori wrote: »
    Can i take that?

Read the rules.

You need to have a post count of at least 50 and been here at least a month. Thank you for your co-operation. Have a nice day!

(Unless the OP decides to ignore these rules)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Can i take that?
    Take what? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Can i take that?

As mentioned, there are rules on this thread. And though it would seemingly cost nothing to give you something I'm giving away for free anyway, to do so would only encourage others to ignore the rules as well in the hope that they can get something without contributing to our community. So not this time. Stick around and post a bit in future you can ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Dcully wrote: »
    Tried to send one of my humble bundle keys to a friend and it isnt working.
    No option to gift and the small print below says "All purchases are for your personal use only"
    Its from the bundle that gave origin and steam codes for dead space 1,3,crysis2,burnout paradise,mirrors edge and medal of honour.

nevermind he was trying to put the origin key into steam :)

Bought the Warner Brothers Humble Bundle there the other day. Have only really interest in it for the batman games and thought that I would put the rest up here. Of course, me being me, I went through the purchase without reading all of the messages. Forgot to click the gift option. Guess I have a good few more games to play during the Christmas break :p:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Bought the Warner Brothers Humble Bundle there the other day. Have only really interest in it for the batman games and thought that I would put the rest up here. Of course, me being me, I went through the purchase without reading all of the messages. Forgot to click the gift option. Guess I have a good few more games to play during the Christmas break :p:o

I am planning on doing the same, although I already played through arkham city so I was planning on just putting that on the boards.ie steamgifts thread. I am guessing that won't be an option then?

Few things I don't want from the newly added games on the WB HumbleBundle.
    • Guardians of Middle-earth
    • Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
    • Mortal Kombat Kollection

Usual rules apply, obviously.

EDIT: Both gone now :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Can i have the lord of the rings ones? Looks good.

I'll be back for mortal kombat if nobody get it haha

I have command and conquer red alert 3 (I think the key isnt used) if somebody wants that.

Can i have the lord of the rings ones? Looks good.

I'll be back for mortal kombat if nobody get it haha

I have command and conquer red alert 3 (I think the key isnt used) if somebody wants that.

Sending the game and dlc your way.

If nobody else wants Mortal Kombat between now and tomorrow morning, I'll send that on your way too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,529 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Few things I don't want from the newly added games on the WB HumbleBundle.
    • Guardians of Middle-earth
    • Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
    • Mortal Kombat Kollection

Usual rules apply, obviously.

I'd like Mortal Kombat if it's going. It's the only thing from the bundle that interests me that I do not already own.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

I'd like Mortal Kombat if it's going. It's the only thing from the bundle that interests me that I do not already own.

Ok cool. On the way into college. Will get it to you when I have a free slot.

• Advertisement

Thanks!

H. H. Asquith

Advertisement