Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I have civ v with god and kings dlc and Serious Sam 3: BFE if any one wants them .. first to quote can have them

Can I get civ 5 seeing as James74 doesn't want it any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

WillyFXP wrote: »
    Could I have the Serious Sam please?
    Can I get civ 5 seeing as James74 doesn't want it any more?
    sent and sent
    James74 wrote: »
    Dothehustle, I was a bit drunk last night. Must have thought you were giving away the Brave New World dlc, sorry. I already have those so please pick somebody else. Very much appreciated though.

no worries. we have all tried to buy a game we already own

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I still have natural selection 2 for trade :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Currently have these for trade for games / a certain no of these
    http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Mann%20Co.%20Supply%20Crate%20Key

Metro Last Light (4 Keys) : 8 Available
    Rayman Legends (4 Keys) : 2 Available
    Alice Madness Returns : (2 Keys) 14 Available
    CIV Brave New World : (3 Keys) 20 Available
    Alpha Protocol : (2 Keys) : 1 Available
    Binary Domain : (2 Keys) : 1 Available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I had to reinstall my OS there and haven't been gaming for a few weeks, but when I logged into Steam last night I had two vouchers for 25% off Pixel Piracy, valid until the 15th of April.

I don't know is that something everyone got (as I said, I haven't logged in for a while), but if not they're free to a good home to anyone who wants them (usual rules apply).

I would, however, accept a Wilds or Windbags Bastion card for them if anyone wanted to donate one, but otherwise free ;)

• Advertisement

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Currently have these for trade for games / a certain no of these
    http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Mann%20Co.%20Supply%20Crate%20Key

Metro Last Light (4 Keys) : 8 Available
    Rayman Legends (4 Keys) : 2 Available
    Alice Madness Returns : (2 Keys) 14 Available
    CIV Brave New World : (3 Keys) 20 Available
    Alpha Protocol : (2 Keys) : 1 Available
    Binary Domain : (2 Keys) : 1 Available

Natural selection for Metro Last Light or Alice Madness Returns?

killanena wrote: »
    Natural selection for Metro Last Light or Alice Madness Returns?
    I already have it sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

I have Titanfall(Russian) installed on origin, and it so happens that my new pc that was meant to be delivered won't be here for another month or two. Don't really wanna play it on this laptop as it's a bit laggy. Any ideas if there's a way to trade it as I've used the code already? Or the only way is to trade/sell the actual account?
    Btw, sorry if I'm in a wrong section of this forum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    I have Titanfall(Russian) installed on origin, and it so happens that my new pc that was meant to be delivered won't be here for another month or two. Don't really wanna play it on this laptop as it's a bit laggy. Any ideas if there's a way to trade it as I've used the code already? Or the only way is to trade/sell the actual account?
    Btw, sorry if I'm in a wrong section of this forum :)
    You cant trade a game that the code has been used on, but you can sell or trade the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Origin will be doing free games... Apparently they'll be putting up games randomly for free that are taken down after an undisclosed amount of time. With that said, currently Dead Space.

www.origin.com/en-ie/store/on-the-house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,036 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Origin will be doing free games... Apparently they'll be putting up games randomly for free that are taken down after an undisclosed amount of time. With that said, currently Dead Space.

Currently an issue processing it. Or it might just be me. Guess maybe overloaded servers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Pushtrak wrote: »

frakking sweet :)

Probably be the games that were in the Humble Bundle

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Probably be the games that were in the Humble Bundle

Free game is a free game. Granted so far it's not been all that awe inspiring but it's not every gaming platform that says here's some free stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Still no sign of a new game though, still on Dead Space

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Dacelonid wrote: »
    Still no sign of a new game though, still on Dead Space

They were giving Fifa 12 for free yesterday it only lasted a few hours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

They were giving Fifa 12 for free yesterday it only lasted a few hours though.

So they've started with dead space, switched to Fifa (and/or others presumably) and then back to dead space?

I popped on origin yesterday about 3 or 4 times and fifa 12 was never advertised as free, but the free to play fifa game popped up everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Dacelonid wrote: »
    So they've started with dead space, switched to Fifa (and/or others presumably) and then back to dead space?

I don't think they switched, I think both were free at the same time.

How do you find out which game is free on origin at the moment? as I had to search for death space to see that it's free. It wasn't listed under free games.

• Advertisement

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    How do you find out which game is free on origin at the moment? as I had to search for death space to see that it's free. It wasn't listed under free games.
    1) You go here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056943441
    2) Click 'follow'
    3) Click 'Instant (as it's posted in)'
    4) Click 'follow thread.

This has been done long time ago :)

Ah right. You're sorted then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't you the guy that was always begging for free games?

GarIT wrote: »
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't you the guy that was always begging for free games?

That was when I started using steam i dont do that anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    That was when I started using steam i dont do that anymore

Maybe it's just me but getting around the no selling rule by getting people to give you something of monetary value that you have asked them to buy for the transaction is something I find dodgy and that shouldn't be happening here. Especially from somebody who was gifted the items they are now selling.

GarIT wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me but getting around the no selling rule by getting people to give you something of monetary value that you have asked them to buy for the transaction is something I find dodgy and that shouldn't be happening here. Especially from somebody who was gifted the items they are now selling.
    I was never given steamgifts as a freebie (I was mostly given bundle games) also alot of steam trading sites allow trading for tf2 keys infact thats what people mainly trade in

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

ussjtrunks, please do not use this thread to mass sell or trade games like that. That's not the purpose of this thread.

I have to ask, out of curiosity, how do you get all these games, if not gifted them?

• Advertisement

Sites such as steamtrades / tf2 outpost etc

Advertisement