Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

How'd I not know about this thread? Subbed to the steamgifts thread but not this :D On another note, all steam keys should totally be given through steamgifts for fairness :3
    3wayswitch wrote: »
    I actually have more spare Steam keys if anyone wants any:

PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+
    Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
    Daikatana
    Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
    Hitman: Codename 47
    Mini Ninjas
    Thief Gold
    BioShock
    Arma 2
    Mark of the Ninja
    Trine 2: Complete Story
    Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
    Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
    Serious Sam Double D
    Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
    The Walking Dead
    Cave Story+

Any chance of The Walking Dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

d31b0y wrote: »
    How'd I not know about this thread? Subbed to the steamgifts thread but not this :D On another note, all steam keys should totally be given through steamgifts for fairness :3 Any chance of The Walking Dead?

I'll join the steamgifts group and give away keys through that next time :) I'll send you the Walking Dead key now.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Can I ask for Arma 2 please?

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Can I ask for Arma 2 please?

Of course you can. Sent.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Daikatana
    Mini Ninjas
    Thief Gold
    BioShock
    Arma 2
    Mark of the Ninja
    Serious Sam Double D
    The Walking Dead
    Cave Story+

Could I get Trine 2 please? For anyone who hasn't played Cave Story+, I'd recommend it. It's a great wee game. Make sure you have a controller for it though.

• Advertisement

Could I get Trine 2 please? For anyone who hasn't played Cave Story+, I'd recommend it. It's a great wee game. Make sure you have a controller for it though.

Done.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Done.

Thanks. You really should set yourself up on SteamGifts. You could win a few yourself which is always nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Daikatana
    Mini Ninjas
    Thief Gold
    BioShock
    Arma 2
    Mark of the Ninja
    Serious Sam Double D
    The Walking Dead
    Cave Story+

Could I get cave story please?

Could I get cave story please?

Of course, key sent.

Of course you can. Sent.

Sorry did you sent it already? my boards pm box is empty. :(

• Advertisement

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Sorry did you sent it already? my boards pm box is empty. :(

Just checked my sent items and for some reason it appears not to have sent. Just tried it again there :)

Just checked my sent items and for some reason it appears not to have sent. Just tried it again there :)

Got it now cheers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

cristyro wrote: »
    Hey, I would really love STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy™ if it's still available. I used to love that game back in the days.
    Still holds up well these days, especially the multiplayer. Sent you the key.

Awh man, why?

Cristyro only has 4 posts and all 4 are in gaming freebies section asking for keys ffs.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Some people are sound without t&c's being attached, shocker right :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Some people are sound without t&c's being attached, shocker right :P

I wouldn't be too strict myself if someone had less than 50 posts but someone who created an account just to leech keys, that's another thing.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too strict myself if someone had less than 50 posts but someone who created an account just to leech keys, that's another thing.

I have given away keys and Steam gifts before only to find the people I gave them too were trying to sell them or trade them for other games. That kinda annoyed me. Cristyro genuinely seemed to want the game to play it, and he did message me after I sent him the key thanking me, so I'm happy enough he got it despite his post history.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

I hear ya, it'd just be sad to see this place turn into a hostile environment for newbs when community spirit is what should reign supreme. That's enough from me though, I don't think we're too far off seeing eye to eye but don't wanna add more clutter to the thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cristyro

I have given away keys and Steam gifts before only to find the people I gave them too were trying to sell them or trade them for other games. That kinda annoyed me. Cristyro genuinely seemed to want the game to play it, and he did message me after I sent him the key thanking me, so I'm happy enough he got it despite his post history.

Yeah, I know I wasn't active here but I am sure I played this a few years ago, man the memories, I already installed it, I wouldn't have asked for the key if I don't need the game, why would someone do that? Just to +1 up their game count?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

cristyro wrote: »
    Yeah, I know I wasn't active here but I am sure I played this a few years ago, man the memories, I already installed it, I wouldn't have asked for the key if I don't need the game, why would someone do that? Just to +1 up their game count?

People use the keys to boost Steamgifts accounts or swap for other games, assholeish but it happens!

Could I get thief off that list? Gave it away a few months ago but would love to play it

Could I get thief off that list? Gave it away a few months ago but would love to play it

No problem, key sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

No problem, key sent.

Gentleman and a scholar!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

LiamoSail wrote:
    Warbuton belongs in the same category as Stephen Kenny and Michael O'Neill. All doing good jobs but at levels far far removed from that of the English premier league

LiamoSail wrote:
    I agree with you in the respect that FSG may go for someone who's philosophy is in line with their own, and that may involve appointing someone no one would have even given a second thought to, however Warbuton is far too inexperienced to be even considered in that regard.

3wayswitch wrote:
    PAC-MANâ„¢ Championship Edition DX+ Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet Daikatana Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Hitman: Codename 47 Mini Ninjas Thief Gold BioShock Arma 2 Mark of the Ninja Trine 2: Complete Story Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter Serious Sam Double D Serious Sam: The Random Encounter The Walking Dead Cave Story+

Can I get mini ninjas please

sweetie wrote: »
    Can I get mini ninjas please

Of course sweetie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Words are wind.

''Oh nostalgia, please give game.''

''Thank you. Best gentleman :)''

*Meanwhile over on reddit*

Any keys/swaps/steam cards for STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy

I have another Steam key if anyone wants it. I think it's for Dragon Age 2 but I'm not 100% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

I have another Steam key if anyone wants it. I think it's for Dragon Age 2 but I'm not 100% sure.

Could i get that please?

will56 wrote: »
    Could i get that please?

I'll send it to you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

I'll send it to you now.

Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

I have a spare Legends of Grimrock key from ages ago if anyone wants it.

• Advertisement

AzN wrote: »
    I have a spare Legends of Grimrock key from ages ago if anyone wants it.

I'll take it. I enjoy playing the old eye of beholder games way back when. I keep hearing about grimrock and suprised the genre still attracts people.

Advertisement