Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling airsoft g36c

Options
  • 07-05-2013 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Im selling my g36c made by CYMA and five mid cap mags (120 rds) I've had the wiring redone for a better thicker wiring, it is shooting 290fps and was legally bought here in ireland (dublin) Im selling it for €165 there is nothing wrong with it no marks,scrapes or anything of the sort, if you are interested please do not hesitate to ask about it ill try to answer all questions thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭cold sweat

Im selling my g36c made by CYMA and five mid cap mags (120 rds) I've had the wiring redone for a better thicker wiring, it is shooting 290fps and was legally bought here in ireland (dublin) Im selling it for €165 there is nothing wrong with it no marks,scrapes or anything of the sort, if you are interested please do not hesitate to ask about it ill try to answer all questions thanks.

any interest in trades and where you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TyPhOoNpLaYeR

cold sweat wrote: »

Sorry mate lo

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TyPhOoNpLaYeR

cold sweat wrote: »

Sorry mate looking for cash looking to downsize my collection and I'm based in artane north Dublin

Advertisement