Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rented property question

Options
  • 07-05-2013 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭

Hi just curious about renting with no lease. Does the same set of guidelines apply about notice to be given to move out. I know someone who is renting an apartment but wasn't asked for a deposit and never signed a lease etc. they are thinking of moving but don't know about what notice they have to or should give to the landlord. I think they are there 2/3 years

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Google Part IV tenancies and notice periods. Or even do a search on here. Hundreds of threads about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Thanks I read that before but wasn't sure about the fact that there is no lease or contract

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

guil wrote: »
    I know someone who is renting an apartment but wasn't asked for a deposit and never signed a lease etc.
    No deposit and no lease? A month and a bit if the landlord is nice.

Advertisement