Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help! Part time courses!

Options
  • 07-05-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I am 20 years old and completed my leaving cert in 2011 with 6 passes. 1 in higher level and 5 in ordinary level.And a fail in maths unfortunately!
    I am desperately looking for a part-time business or IT course in Galway. I want to continue my studies but i also have to keep the job im in. I have looked around so much and keep coming to a dead end. I know there are some courses you can do as a part-time mature student when you are 21 and if worst comes to worse i will take one of them courses in September 2014 but i am desperately looking for a course to do this year as i DONT want to take another year out of my studies. Does anyone know of any Business or IT courses that would be available for me to take part in. If so i would be delighted to hear about it!

Also i am looking for a course that would continue to give me a degree and maybe more. Thank you!
    Tagged:

Advertisement