Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hand cream with SPF

• 07-05-2013 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm not a fan of freckles on my hands and have VERY dry skin so always wear hand cream. Does anyone know of a really good affordable hand cream with SPF?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

I've needed this lately too because I got quite badly burned on my hands and the new skin is very sensitive to sun. I've been using Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Anti-Ageing hand cream SPF 25. I THINK it was around 4 euro and it lasts very well.

I never really had a problem with dry skin, so moisturising wasn't a big factor for me, but I find it dries in very quickly and my hands do feel very soft and smooth. I'm not sure how well it'd work on your dry skin but I've heard good things about the Norwegian Formula range anyway! The SPF definitely works too - I was out in the sun all day today and was very conscious of my hands burning, but they were fine.

Oh, the bottle also says "visible reduction of brown spots" so I presume it'd help with freckles too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

Thanks, not a massive fan of that hand cream but might get it for the sun!
    I love hand food by soap and glory, wish it had spf!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

L'occitane brightening hand cream has SPF 15 in it, it's quite nice actually.I have been using a mini version of this

loccitane_brightening_immortelle_precious_hand_cream_50ml_loccitane_brightening_immortelle_precious_hand_cream_50ml.jpeg

I'd be wary of cheap hand creams with chemicals personally - I try to invest in good ones. Same goes for all my skin products (face and body)

Advertisement