Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing iPhone screenshots?

Options
  • 07-05-2013 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can't find answer on google

Just wondering if I can print out screen shots the same
    way I print out photos? Is the quality just as good? For example, if see something on pinterest or wherever and take a screen shot and it goes to my gallery, is that actually the same as a photo?

I'm just afraid of sending them off to be printed and a load of fuzzy pics coming back! Also can anyone recommend an ap for printing pics? Have heard simplyphotos.ie is good

I'm finally getting around to printing out some pics after saying I'll do it for the last 10 years (well nearly!!)

Any help greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SnowWhite1

not a stupid question
    you might also have some help by posting on the apple forum
    i have screenshots on my iphone and they are not as good quality as the photos
    it also depends what kind of quality you want for the photos?
    there are various apps around such as print n share - have a look on the app store

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Screenshots are taken at the screen resolution, so yeah, if you print them at bigger than the size of the phone they'll look pretty crappy.

Advertisement