Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional Work WA

Options
  • 08-05-2013 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hiya folks! Does anyone know of any regional work on or coming up around WA at the moment. My friend and I (Males -19 & 24) are finding it tough to find anything due our lack of experience and no transport of our own. If anyone could point us in the right direction we would really appreciate it, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Jbpc wrote: »
    Hiya folks! Do does anyone know of any regional work on or coming up around WA at the moment. My friend and I (Males -19 & 24) are finding it tough to find anything due our lack of experience and no transport of our own. If anyone could point us in the right direction we would really appreciate it, thanks :)

It's winter mate - there ain't much farm working going at the moment. Also, your not gonna find much if you don't have a mode of transport - I know because I was in your position last year!

I know there is a bit of work south - e.g Carnarvon but It is a long way to go if work isn't guaranteed.

Anyway if you are really stuck do helpX or WOOFING. I had some of my best experiences in Oz doing my farm work this way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Jbpc wrote: »
    Hiya folks! Does anyone know of any regional work on or coming up around WA at the moment. My friend and I (Males -19 & 24) are finding it tough to find anything due our lack of experience and no transport of our own. If anyone could point us in the right direction we would really appreciate it, thanks :)

Dry session up North, head up there and get on to a building site. Easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

In many places seeding hasn't started yet, maybe try the job shop in northbridge or Aussi jobs on Beaufort st.

Although without a car that's a good 50% of the jobs out the window.

Advertisement