Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation of good places to live near IBM Damastown, Dublin

Options
  • 08-05-2013 6:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Everyone!

Anyone would recommend any decent places to live near IBM Damastown, Dublin?

I am planning to move to Dublin since I got an offer from IBM. Unfortunately, I am a foreigner and this will be my first living in Ireland, so I have no clue where I and my partner should live in.

Firstly I thought Castleknock area, but I found a post in this site saying that the traffic around there is too congested at peak times so commuting to Damastown from Castleknock may take nearly one hour.

What I am trying to find is a house with 2~3 bedrooms for renting located in clean and decent neighbor.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best,

C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

My next door neighbours work in IBM and live here in Waterville

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

What are your hours of work? I work not too far from IBM and live in Castleknock. I started work at 7 or 8 and traffic is not an issue.

Also check out Clonee, Dublin 15

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pot p

Try tyrrelstown, you could nearly walk from there or clonee

Advertisement