Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car in OZ still in my name, im home 9 months now :O help with Phone numbers needed

Options
  • 08-05-2013 6:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

well i left Australia in August 2012, a Friend i still stay in touch with was stopping by in a hostel i stayed in, she found a load of letters for me from the Department of transport.

i got her to open them apparently i have 9 points on my licence for Speeding a running red lights from October to March!!

now i left in a hurry and i sold the car to a Irish Lad from Cork and i Defanatly sent in my half of the Driver transfer Paper about 4 hours before i left. now i want to go back to Australia in the Future i have my second year visa.

I called the View/Pay Infringements Line on 0892221408 and she advised me to call the Department of Transport http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/

now iv looked all over there site and i cannot find a E-mail address to mail them, they have a telephone number but its 131156. i cannot find a way to Call this number from Ireland.

anyone any advice or a methid of contacting the Department of Transport from Ireland?
    Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

Here is the number from their website +61 8 9427 6404. Granted they don't make it easy to find!

Good luck sorting this out.

Advertisement