Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Black Flag tune.

Options
  • 08-05-2013 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

I like it, (although I feel its missing a punchiness, maybe a crisper snare?!!?)

Doesn't look like we are on their touring route though :(

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Vocals are **** and yeah, there's something weird about the drums. Just totally flat.

I'd much prefer to see Flag come over, tbh. Greg Ginn does seem like an utter arsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

dregin wrote: »
    Vocals are **** and yeah, there's something weird about the drums. Just totally flat.

I'd much prefer to see Flag come over, tbh. Greg Ginn does seem like an utter arsehole.

Yeah I'd much prefer to see Flag myself.

I have always liked Keith Morris. :)

This is good.

...This is brilliant!!! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Aye, OFF! are great. Never really got into The Circle Jerks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Keith Morris' best vocals was with these guys anyways imo. sounded great on those early releases and I wasnt really into rollins' stuff because of exposure to that, first but his live performances were to be seen so tis a pity! also at least Ginn didn't meddle with his trademark tone, down the years

Advertisement