Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free €33 equivelant in-game currency to give away

• 08-05-2013 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭

Hey all

After a recent purchase of a new graphics card, I received a code for World of Tanks which gives €33 of in-game equivalent and I 'think' 1 month premium membership.

I don't play World of Tanks, never tried it but I have so many games to get through I don't think ill ever get the chance. So I am giving away the code to someone here who would have more use of it.

If you're interested, reply only once and by sometime late tomorrow ill choose someone random via random number generator (their post number will become their number). I'll only allow members of boards who have a join date of 3 months or more.

Assigned Numbers

- BigEejit: 2
    - KingTiger: 5
    - Aenaes: 6
    - B0rG: 3
    - Saviour Angel: 4
    - Daniel101: 1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Wow, I had not thought that you would get that kind of offer ... what card was it? is it available only from a specific online shop?

And I'd be more than happy to take the code off your hands and make good use of it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

throw me into the raffle as well :)

thanks as this is pretty decent of you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I'd like to win this aswell :)

I hope it's not for new accounts only..

Aenaes wrote: »

its not :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

BigEejit wrote: »
    Wow, I had not thought that you would get that kind of offer ... what card was it? is it available only from a specific online shop?

nVidia are doing a promotion at the moment where if you buy one of their high end graphics card they will give you a promotional code for 3 Free-to-Play MMO's: Planetside 2, Hawken and World of Tanks.

If you buy the lower tier of their high end graphics cards you get a total of €50 to redeem across all 3 games (so about €17 for each game of ingame currency). If you buy one of the high tier graphics cards, like I did which was a GTX 670 you get a total of €100 to redeem across all 3 games, in this case it's €33 per game
    Aenaes wrote:

I can't really discriminate because I don't know who are new players and who aren't, that is if you meant new accounts for World of Tanks. It's a lotto to pick anyone who is interested at random but ill put a rule in where the poster has to have been on the site more than 3 months on boards. (similar to the newly created feebies thread in the Games forum)

I'll assign everyone who is interested a number on the main OP and ill use random number generator when some time passes to pick the winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Corazura

Can I be included as well? I always read the forums but never created an account until now. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elloco421

count me in too plz. ive become a WOT addict and this would be great to buy some extra fun stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pacman612

I want in as well.. I hope's not too late.. and perhaps my bad luck wears off for a moment! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I can't really discriminate because I don't know who are new players and who aren't, that is if you meant new accounts for World of Tanks. It's a lotto to pick anyone who is interested at random but ill put a rule in where the poster has to have been on the site more than 3 months on boards. (similar to the newly created feebies thread in the Games forum)
    What Aeneas meant was that several of these type of codes have historically only been possible to use when creating a new WoT account (i.e. no existing player can use them); which Kingtiger responded to and said it does not apply only to new accounts.

Corazura wrote: »
    Can I be included as well? I always read the forums but never created an account until now. Thanks!
    Elloco421 wrote: »
    count me in too plz. ive become a WOT addict and this would be great to buy some extra fun stuff
    pacman612 wrote: »
    I want in as well.. I hope's not too late.. and perhaps my bad luck wears off for a moment! :D

Apologies folks, as I said above I'm following the same rules as the Freebies thread in the games forum where members have to be on the site 3 months or more. For all I know you could be the same person who just created the same account 3 times to try increase your chances of getting it. It's not to sound d!ckish or anything, but I want the rules to be fair also.

Ill have someone chosen by sometime tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭B0rG

Can I still apply? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

Whoa, very generous give-away.
    I wouldn't mind entering if it's not too late, please...

Been playing since beta and still loving it.

Both added to the lotto ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daniel101

I can't say no to free stuff, put me in please :D

I did the random generator and the winner is:

9vjeba.png

Congrats to Aenaes, Ill PM you the code.

Thanks for the others in taking part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Thanks Michael, was nice of you to arrange.

well done Aenaes, nice special at the weekend to spend that gold :)

fair play to you OP, dead sound of ya

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

Congratz Aenaes....

Advertisement