Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gutters

Options
  • 08-05-2013 9:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Looking at getting new gutters for the house. PVC, semi detached house with a porch, downpipe needed and also fascia would have to be done.

Anu idea on a rough cost?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

when it comes to UPVC fascia, soffit and gutters the price variance is massive depending on who is doing the job. I have seen people get it done for as little as €700/800 and others for up to €1400/1500 depending on colour. there is a massive range and quality of product on offer.

I think you should expect to pay closer to the €1500 for the likes of the wavin / amazon brand or similar but as stated it varies massivly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Hi AGC, or anybody else with advice

Did you reach a decision on the gutters in the end?
    Can I ask who you went for and what the cost was in the end? (would be great if you could even PM me details if don't want to put up here)

I'm looking to get much the same job done, in South Dublin, so far have had 3 quotes;
    1,200 cash
    1,500 cash
    1,850 plus VAT

The more I look into it, the more confused I get.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    Hi AGC, or anybody else with advice

Did you reach a decision on the gutters in the end?
    Can I ask who you went for and what the cost was in the end? (would be great if you could even PM me details if don't want to put up here)

I'm looking to get much the same job done, in South Dublin, so far have had 3 quotes;
    1. 1,200 cash
    2. 1,500 cash
    3. 1,850 plus VAT
    The more I look into it, the more confused I get.
    1. no comeback
    2. no comeback
    3. Id expect install guarantee & product warranty
    couldn't you PM him?;)

Advertisement