If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for new Panasonic Plasmas

Options
  • 08-05-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi There,

I want to buy a new Panasonic Plasma. Either the TX-P50ST60 or the TX-P55ST60 model.
    I went to your website but neither is listed there.

Would you stock them? At what price?
    Finally, what are the delivery cost to Dublin city?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Borja

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Fawkes wrote: »
    Hi There,

I want to buy a new Panasonic Plasma. Either the TX-P50ST60 or the TX-P55ST60 model.
    I went to your website but neither is listed there.

Would you stock them? At what price?
    Finally, what are the delivery cost to Dublin city?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Borja
    Fawkes,

many thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote.

I don't have an incoming date yet for the ST60 range - we do still have the T-XP50ST50 available at £749.95 - alternatively I can do you a cracker of a price on the T-XP50VT65 or the T-XP55VT65 ?

If you are interested in really competitive quotes on these please just drop me a line and I'll PM you some Boardie specials,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fawkes

Fawkes,

many thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote.

I don't have an incoming date yet for the ST60 range - we do still have the T-XP50ST50 available at £749.95 - alternatively I can do you a cracker of a price on the T-XP50VT65 or the T-XP55VT65 ?

If you are interested in really competitive quotes on these please just drop me a line and I'll PM you some Boardie specials,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Thanks for your reply, wow that was quick!
    Boards were bang on in recommending you guys.

I have originally discarded the VT65 models because they were slightly outside my budget, but would love to get one. If the price is right I could try to stretch the budget a bit more.

Please do send me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ashdale5

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'd be very interested to know how the P50VT65 handles a bright room. I'd absolutely love to get one of these but very worried that the reflections in the room would be a deal breaker.

I've moved recently and my old Pana plasma isn't handling the light very well.

I'd hate to have to move to LED because of this.

ashdale5 wrote: »
    I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'd be very interested to know how the P50VT65 handles a bright room. I'd absolutely love to get one of these but very worried that the reflections in the room would be a deal breaker.

I've moved recently and my old Pana plasma isn't handling the light very well.

I'd hate to have to move to LED because of this.
    This is one of those rare opportunities where the stereotypical male AV fanatic get an opportunity to score bags of brownie points..

'...........Darling I think we should get new curtains for the TV room, what do you think?'

(swiftly followed of course by a smaller credit card charge for a beautiful new 50VT50 which will go almost unnoticed in the scale of the curtain purchase) and the reflections will be banished forever...

Slightly more seriously - the VT65 is better in a bright room as the levels of contrast and the Black levels are really in the reference standard and the light filter really is well deployed - have a look at the AV forum review here which specifically addresses the issue:

http://www.avforums.com/reviews/Panasonic-VT65-VT60-TX-P55VT65B-P50VT65B-P65VT65B-3D-Plasma-TV-Review_518/Review.html

Keep us posted and thanks again for the post,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

This is one of those rare opportunities where the stereotypical male AV fanatic get an opportunity to score bags of brownie points..

'...........Darling I think we should get new curtains for the TV room, what do you think?'

(swiftly followed of course by a smaller credit card charge for a beautiful new 50VT50 which will go almost unnoticed in the scale of the curtain purchase) and the reflections will be banished forever...

Slightly more seriously - the VT65 is better in a bright room as the levels of contrast and the Black levels are really in the reference standard and the light filter really is well deployed - have a look at the AV forum review here which specifically addresses the issue:

http://www.avforums.com/reviews/Panasonic-VT65-VT60-TX-P55VT65B-P50VT65B-P65VT65B-3D-Plasma-TV-Review_518/Review.html

Keep us posted and thanks again for the post,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Haha I've already spent a bloody fortune on blinds for the room. It's one of these open plan deals where the kitchen area is directly reflected onto the screen. There's lots of glass in the room and unfortunately there's a velux which can't be blacked out.

It a toughie :-)

• Advertisement

PM sent to Kenny on this.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PM sent to Kenny on this.

Hi Ashdale,

John got back to you there via PM :)

Chris

I've been reading online, and it seems that I'm not sold in the TXP55VT65.

I took a while to convince the wife that is is a "good investment" and that those new curtains will look lovely in the living room.

Sent John a PM

Hi Fawkes,

John is in and out of the office at the moment.  If you'd like to forward me the PM we'll get ya looked after :)

Chris

Hi Ashdale,

John got back to you there via PM

Chris
    Replied back to John earlier this afternoon.

• Advertisement

Replied back to John earlier this afternoon.
    Hey Ashdale5.

John was out of the office today but as soon as he picks up his PM's he'll get straight back to you.

Hey Ashdale5.

John was out of the office today but as soon as he picks up his PM's he'll get straight back to you.
    Thanks Kenny. I've just seen John's reply there now.

Thanks Kenny. I've just seen John's reply there now.

Good to hear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

I don't have an incoming date yet for the ST60 range - ...

Hi John/all - just wondering if this is still the case? Was in powercity recently and they advised they'd have the 50ST60 in 2 weeks at €[font=arial, sans-serif]1189.95 and the 55ST60 in 7 weeks at €[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]1619.95. Just wondering if your pricing would be similar?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]cheers[/font]

Goolay wrote: »
    Hi John/all - just wondering if this is still the case? Was in powercity recently and they advised they'd have the 50ST60 in 2 weeks at €1189.95 and the 55ST60 in 7 weeks at €1619.95. Just wondering if your pricing would be similar?

cheers
    Goolay,

We still have not ranged the ST60's yet so I still cant give you an incoming date unfortunately - we do stock the ET5, X60, XT50, E6, DT65, ET60, FT60, WT50, VT65, WT65 series' all in stock in various sizes at the moment - if the ST hits our stock files - I'll post availability and pricing,

Apologies I couldn't be more helpful,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Goolay,

We still have not ranged the ST60's yet so I still cant give you an incoming date unfortunately - we do stock the ET5, X60, XT50, E6, DT65, ET60, FT60, WT50, VT65, WT65 series' all in stock in various sizes at the moment - if the ST hits our stock files - I'll post availability and pricing,

Apologies I couldn't be more helpful,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Not sure I should post a new thread but anyhow. Hi John, can you quote me for a Panny 65VT65? Do you stock the Samsung 64F8500? If so can you quote on it also please, I see it has won the HDTV award for 2013 over both the VT and ZT surprisingly!

Another PM gone to John.

Not sure I should post a new thread but anyhow. Hi John, can you quote me for a Panny 65VT65? Do you stock the Samsung 64F8500? If so can you quote on it also please, I see it has won the HDTV award for 2013 over both the VT and ZT surprisingly!

Hi Smithy,

I'm just replying on John's behalf as he's on the road atm.

Current price on the 65 VT65 is £3,499.95 with a free 5 year guarantee :)

I'd a customer looking for the Samsung 64F8500 a while back and unfortunately this isn't a model we can get :(  I'd love to see it up against the Pana ZT, from what I've read the Pana is gonna be hard to beat.

Chris

Got my P55VT65B delivered yesterday. This thing looks amazing.

Many thanks Kenny and John for your help.
    You've got a new loyal costumer from now on!

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hey Fawkes.

I'm jealous. I'm at home with a 50ST50 which I love, but fancy a straight swap ? 

Enjoy it and you have chosen extremely well.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I dont suppose you have any 50 inch ST50 tvs left?

bush wrote: »
    I dont suppose you have any 50 inch ST50 tvs left?
    Bush,

we have a VERY few 50ST50's left at £699.95 - give us a shout if you would like to reserve one and we will order one in for you no problem,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Bush,

we have a VERY few 50ST50's left at £699.95 - give us a shout if you would like to reserve one and we will order one in for you no problem,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Cool. How much is delivery or do you have to collect the tv from the Dublin shop?

bush wrote: »
    Cool. How much is delivery or do you have to collect the tv from the Dublin shop?
    Hi Bush.

This product has gone to in store only purchase due to the drop in price. 
    However for a Boardie I could get it shipped for £39.95

Stock is very tight on this screen.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.